Time to change plan?

Hannah80

Hello,

I am pretty new to this especially the forum so apologies if this thread is in the wrong place or covered elsewhere!

My SW journey started 10 weeks ago - i started 11st 4 and am now 10st 7, goal weight of 9st 10. I feel like it's been a slow progress but it i guess as long as you get there its all good! I've been following the EE plan and I've loved it - i find it very easy to follow and love all the recipes available etc...

I feel now though the weight is getting really hard to shift - 1/2 lb last 2 weeks although i'm sticking to the plan. So this got me thinking - is it time to change to red or green plan to change things a bit and would this kick off a bit more weight loss?! I really don't know too much about red and green days but i'd love to know if anyone has used this change of plan approach when the weight loss slows down?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you :)

Hannah80 said:
Hello,

I am pretty new to this especially the forum so apologies if this thread is in the wrong place or covered elsewhere!

My SW journey started 10 weeks ago - i started 11st 4 and am now 10st 7, goal weight of 9st 10. I feel like it's been a slow progress but it i guess as long as you get there its all good! I've been following the EE plan and I've loved it - i find it very easy to follow and love all the recipes available etc...

I feel now though the weight is getting really hard to shift - 1/2 lb last 2 weeks although i'm sticking to the plan. So this got me thinking - is it time to change to red or green plan to change things a bit and would this kick off a bit more weight loss?! I really don't know too much about red and green days but i'd love to know if anyone has used this change of plan approach when the weight loss slows down?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you :)

I am struggling at the mo and find it fab you have done so well. It may seem slow going but my average is 1/2lb a week. I tried EE but for some reason it didn't work for me and in the 3 weeks of following to plan have gained 4lbs?. I'm back to red and green and find it easier.
You are allowed 2 HeA and HeB a day. If following red all proteins and veg( not peas, corn) are free and you have to measure your carbs if using as a B. For green your carbs are free and measure your proteins.
Hope that helps x

Thank you!x Sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment, hopefully the change of plan will give you a boost too, i guess not every plan suits everyone. Don't feel disheartened though as sometimes i think it takes our bodies a few weeks to adjust and then play catch up? Have you much to lose?

I think i should give the red and green a go - the only thing that has stopped me before is the need for more measuring ans weighing with the red and green - i'm not so good at that!

Ideally I'd like to loose 2st , I'm 11.7 now which is the heaviest non pregnant weight I have ever been. I returned to SW recently but can't seem to get my head in gear. I certainly feel more determined now. Good luck this week !

Back