Time to Decide, Fat and Die or Slim and Healthy. I choose slim

Faelanda

Hi everyone, I have decided to stop making excuses and yo you dieting and do something about it. I am 9st over weight and although I realise i will never look like a model, and honestly I don't want to, i do want to be able to do things normally. The floor seems to get further away when i have to pick things up and I'm sure they add more stairs as i go up them.
I started this 4 wks ago and waited till now to be sure i wasn't going to talk myself out of it before i joined. So far I have lost 16lbs which is good. I have just tried food week but only made it for 4 days it was driving me nuts having to think about food. So I have gone back to just my exante stuff. I have to cook for everyone else and then me, it wasn't working at all. At 55 I'm looking for a simple way. When i get to my weight my plan is to do one day on exact and one off to maintain my weight. Have to say apart from food week this is so easy. I actually feel like I'm in control and not the food. Been a long time. My weigh days are Sat so i will post again then.

Look forward to getting to know you all

xx

Good luck, I feel very much the same way as you do Hun, all we have to do is do this one day at a time and we will get there.

x

Well I'm doing ok but for some reason I'm really hungry today. Don't know if its because i have come off food week, but its a bad day as i have to shop. Im going to fill up on water before i go, so i will slosh my way around the isles lol. Feeling the cold too. But its all in a good cause so I don't care how it makes me feel. I win, food doesn't :)

Have to be good its weigh day tomorrow

Well I'm doing ok but for some reason I'm really hungry today. Don't know if its because i have come off food week, but its a bad day as i have to shop. Im going to fill up on water before i go, so i will slosh my way around the isles lol. Feeling the cold too. But its all in a good cause so I don't care how it makes me feel. I win, food doesn't :)

Have to be good its weigh day tomorrow

I'm frozen too.. brrr hibernating when possible at the moment...

Good luck with today :)

Hi.forgot to say thanks for the nice replys, sorry. Well weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lb this week so my total so far is 16 lbs. Im happy with that at least I'm not still dragging it around with me and its not lost as i don't want it back. I saw a comment on here somewhere about the salted caramel tea from Tescos so bought some yesterday and can def agree that its lovely. The smell alone is enough mmmm

Was quite hungry yesterday especially when hubby is sitting next to me eating a very smelly curry. I made him tell me how awful it was and he was doing me a favour eating it so i didn't have to. I sat here with my carbonara, not sure about that one first time i made it it was to thick and this time i had spaghetti soup. But I haven't found anything i don't like yet. I don't have the bars as its to much like a treat and I have to break my habits first.

ops not a good start to the day. I woke up at 4pm and got up at 5 couldn't sleep, by 9 i was so hungry i ate a banana. Don't know why as my packs were next to it. So i have decided to have a small roast lunch tonight, cant eat very much now anyway, and leap back on tomorrow. I shouldn't exceed my calories but will do the carbs. But who knows my conscience might get the better of me and I might hide while they are eating and have a pack.

Back