Time to find the inner skinny girl in me - 3 stone to lose

im not much a of a writer, but i try my best , so please bear with me on my roller coaster of a ride to lose 3 stone

im 27, weighed in at 12st 13.5lbs - size 16 clothes.

i wonder how i got in this state, but i know exactly how i got here, passing my driving test at 17 and getting my first job and having a very large appitite

ive seem to hover around the 12 stone to 13 stone mark for the past 5 years.but i was a skinny kid in school, didnt have any fat on me. so i cant say im big boned lol

i have a mini target to get my club 10 award by 15th dec, so i have 7 week to lose 14lbs as i have already lost 4.5lbs.

im mainly doing EE and some Red days.

thankyou for reading xx

im really struggling these last 2 days :sigh:

i cant seem to get full even on a EE menu

yesturday i had my first bad day, well bad meal - i got a Mac D for tea, you know when you need something, and now matter what you do to avoid, you just have to it and get it out your system, well that was me yesturday

today im not as hungrey, but im sick of fruit and salad and my body/brain is wanting to rebel! could it be becuase ive gone cold turkey on all bad food and takeaways? i do have my sins. but the sins ur allowed would not cover my old pig out sessions

ive lost 4.5lb last week and i feel il eaither gain or maintain this saturday :eek:

arrrhhh can anyone offer me some advise :confused: :wave_cry:

im here to confess my sins .........

ive well and truely fell off the wagon, draged it to the woods and burnt it lol

ive rebelled and gone for junk food, i think i O.D on veggies and fruit and just had to rebel, but its resulted in my IBS and acid reflux to flare up over night and made me have to take a day off work - now i know why i should follow SW as a life food balance, becuase i end up ill from bad foods

it soo unfair

so ive decide to write a food shopping list to take me untill saturday for my W.I and il draw a line under it - i just dont understand why i sabotarge my good success - Aarrhhhhh

does anyone else have IBS??

the doc says mine is linked to stress and anniexty, as im in a place im not happy with and it stresses me out

ive since descovered not eating:
onion
garlic
broc
calliflour
apples
oranges
yogurt

i dont have bad cases of IBS or wind

and if i increase my intake of water for 2litre a day, im lot better than i was - but i get to a point where my brain rebels and the bad devil sits on my shoulder telling me the bad food is good for me

its a viscious circle i need to break, but only i can do it

any advise is much welcome xx

feeling much better this evening, drank nearly 2 litre of water and had some fruit and a mug shot

ive had a stern word with myself and im back on track

been asda and got some supplies in to make 2 diff kind of soup / spag bol / free pizza using HEA&B

so i will update everyday, so i know im on track xx

Hiya,

I'm kinda new to SW, been on the Diet for just under a month but I found I got bored in the 1st 10 days or so but what really helped me was finding ways you could have a little of what you want :)
I will give you a few examples of what I mean.... A Large Kebab is only 12 Syns, as long as you have loads of salad with it your within your syns and having a bit of naughty food :) For Kebab for even less syns, make kebab sticks with lean mince and put it in a whole meal pitta :)
Also Slimming World Chips and Roast Pots have become my saviour they beef up any meal, are really nice and don't taste like diet food at all :)
Another good on is the Double Cheese and Bacon Burger Recipe on the website, amazing especially with a but if BBQ sauce (only a few syns) and SW Chips, chuck a bit of salad on for your super free and it still feels like a great meal :)

Anyway good luck, I know how hard it can be at 1st but honestly once you find your ways around your cravings it all gets so much easier :) I will be checking back so let us know how your doing :)

Hey!

So much more you can have than fruit and salad! For exmple, tonight I'm having melt in the middle burgers with a babybel inside, potato wedges, onion rings, mushrooms and a salad. What a feast! :D you could make your own McDonald's using a wholemeal bun as your HEX B with EL mayo or make syn free bbq sauce. you can make pizzas from wraps or tortillas. Make a SW donner kebab :) lasagnes, stews, pastas.. There is so much you can have!

Check out the recipes section and a great website with hundreds of recipes is www.slimmingeats.com

Good luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya,

I'm kinda new to SW, been on the Diet for just under a month but I found I got bored in the 1st 10 days or so but what really helped me was finding ways you could have a little of what you want :)
I will give you a few examples of what I mean.... A Large Kebab is only 12 Syns, as long as you have loads of salad with it your within your syns and having a bit of naughty food :) For Kebab for even less syns, make kebab sticks with lean mince and put it in a whole meal pitta :)
Also Slimming World Chips and Roast Pots have become my saviour they beef up any meal, are really nice and don't taste like diet food at all :)
Another good on is the Double Cheese and Bacon Burger Recipe on the website, amazing especially with a but if BBQ sauce (only a few syns) and SW Chips, chuck a bit of salad on for your super free and it still feels like a great meal :)

Anyway good luck, I know how hard it can be at 1st but honestly once you find your ways around your cravings it all gets so much easier :) I will be checking back so let us know how your doing :)

Hi Amy (waves)

thankyou for stopping by and reading - my first visitor, yay :)

yea i found the first week fine lost 4.5lbs, but 2nd week went to pot - just couldnt get full, think my body was rebelling as it was in food shock - but i paid the price today, so defo back on it - plus i need to get to my mini target for xmas

im not the best in the kitchen, so im slowing building up my spice collection and basic store ingrediants and expertises

i really need to give batch cooking a go, but need to buy another freezer before i do that, as the other one is full of the b/f stuff ( he does weight training ) so its full of chicken and meat already lol

do you have a diary??

im having a nosey at other diarys to see which ones i want to subscribe too. let me know if you do

think i will start to dig round the receipe page after saturday ( W.I day) ready for my new week

hope to speak soon, ta for dropping by and thankyou for some wisdom xxx

Hey!

So much more you can have than fruit and salad! For exmple, tonight I'm having melt in the middle burgers with a babybel inside, potato wedges, onion rings, mushrooms and a salad. What a feast! :D you could make your own McDonald's using a wholemeal bun as your HEX B with EL mayo or make syn free bbq sauce. you can make pizzas from wraps or tortillas. Make a SW donner kebab :) lasagnes, stews, pastas.. There is so much you can have!

Check out the recipes section and a great website with hundreds of recipes is www.slimmingeats.com

Good luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Joanne ( Waves again)

do you follow EE or Red mostly?

i think because im giving EE a go, im a tad taken back with how much veg / salad / fruit i have to have.

i think i may do Red mon to Thurs as i can have 2 HEB for work and then fri - sun il do EE, then i can start making fakeaway = home made takeaway (thumbsup)

do you have an diary on here also?

thankyou for stopping by and passing some advise on - i think like Amy said, once i get past the first few weeks il find it easier and my kitchen skill / my bravery may increase for the better lol

hopefully you will stop by again xx

Hiya *Waves*

I do have a diary, its called "Slim by Graduation.....Or else!!" I don't know how to put a link into my messages yet sorry :doh:

I am a terrible cook, my OH is a Chef so I have never had to cook before but now I'm on SW he tends to let me do the cooking as he thinks he will mess up my diet if he cooks :)

The SW Burgers are so easy, just Extra lean mince, but of Worcestershire sauce and a bit of garlic :) then I piled mine high with bacon and Cheese (HXA) in a whole meal bun (HXB)!!!
Yum Yum :eating:
And the Kebabs aren't hard ether... The curries are another matter, I am yet to make one that doesn't taste like eating a spoon full of curry powder :(
I stick to EE days and if you look at my diary you will see I struggle with Superfree too, especially at Breakfast time but it gets easier :) and if I'm honest on some meals i don't quite have a 3rd and I'm managing to still lose :)

And don't worry about your weigh-ins going up and down a little at 1st, my Consultant told me it can take up to 4 weeks for our body to settle into the eating plan and to stabilise our losses so the 1st 4 weeks can be a little up and down, I have managed to loss so far but the amounts have been hugely different.

Hiya *Waves*

I do have a diary, its called "Slim by Graduation.....Or else!!" I don't know how to put a link into my messages yet sorry :doh:

I am a terrible cook, my OH is a Chef so I have never had to cook before but now I'm on SW he tends to let me do the cooking as he thinks he will mess up my diet if he cooks :)

The SW Burgers are so easy, just Extra lean mince, but of Worcestershire sauce and a bit of garlic :) then I piled mine high with bacon and Cheese (HXA) in a whole meal bun (HXB)!!!
Yum Yum :eating:
And the Kebabs aren't hard ether... The curries are another matter, I am yet to make one that doesn't taste like eating a spoon full of curry powder :(
I stick to EE days and if you look at my diary you will see I struggle with Superfree too, especially at Breakfast time but it gets easier :) and if I'm honest on some meals i don't quite have a 3rd and I'm managing to still lose :)

And don't worry about your weigh-ins going up and down a little at 1st, my Consultant told me it can take up to 4 weeks for our body to settle into the eating plan and to stabilise our losses so the 1st 4 weeks can be a little up and down, I have managed to loss so far but the amounts have been hugely different.

Evening Amy :welcome:

ive finally found you and subscribed to your Diary :D

ive had a very busy day and been in an all day meeting - very productive but tiring ( think im getting a headache lol )

weighed myself this morning ( i know i shouldnt) but it says ive lost 1lb since last weigh in, so gotta drink plenty of water so i can at least maintain or lose 1lb at least

today
2 wholemeal toast & 1HEA , grapes

resturant cheesy chips ( was taken out for lunch due to meeting) i did take my salad, but i couldnt be rude and say i cant go and it was going through on work expense

Adsa take out choc - 6 syns
crisps 6 syns

2litres of water

im not having any tea as im not hungrey

im back on plan tomorrow, but friday were being taken out on a team building activity and there supplying a buffet - so il try my best to stay away , good news is tho, im gonna make some soup tomorrow for friday before i go, so i dont pick at the buffet as its W.I saturday morning

but next week i should be 100% as im in the normal office and have no night out planned - so defo got to knuckly down and plan some yummy reciepes

Back