Time to get out this caterpillar suit and get back to being a butterfly

skye'smummy

Hi everyone

My name is sophie im 23 (feel 32 lol)
I used to be skinny then i met my hubby and had a baby. so now im quite a few to many pounds overweight.
ive been doing slimming world since the middle of january and ive fallen off the wagon and its time to chase after it and get back on lol.
Its just temptation is 2 strong and i just think well if i eat this then i will cut back although i never do.
so its time to dust myself off and restart my journey to being a butterfly once more.
i will post everyday to keep me on track and to share meal plans and tips.

please feel free to comment make suggestions and tips and help motivate me lol.

sophie x x x x

Hi hun, just popping by. Your diary caught my eye and I love the name of it :)

Don't you worry, you'll be that beautiful butterfly before long! You can do this xx

hi Princess stevie

thank you and i hope i will be a butterfly again soon.

its just really hard as kiddies come with sweet and chocolate and leftovers lol x x

Last edited:
I had that very same thought this morning and visualised myself unzipping my 'fat suit' and stepping out all nice and slim. Good luck with sticking to plan. I went back to SW last night and I really must stay with it this time.

Hi Antari

i really wish it was that easy
i think my zip on my suit is stuck :D

x x

You and me both. But I do try and think positive thoughts although I know it is going to take me months and months of hard work to climb out completely.

We will do it though

hi Antari
yeah i guess it will take a while fro me aswell looking at ur statistics we weight about the same. its mad tho because i have an excerise bike a weight bench and weights and a dog so there is tons of excercise i could be doing i just have no motivation to do it and my hubby who is a twig (and eats like a horse) so not fair, eats rubbish food around me and forgets im supposed to be good with what i eat lol.

we will get there and it will be worth it. x

what is your goal weight? x

Back