Time to get this last 1.5 stone off for good!!

Stacey_c

Hello!! ive done slimming world since August, and have lost a total of 1st5lbs however lost even more before starting SW through calorie counting.. seem to have came to a standstill and havnt lost anything since christmas :eek: getting quite fed up now as i keep losing then putting more back on! and just want to get focused now and get this last bit of weight off!! Time to get my head back in the game and focus! I get weighed of a thursday. I recently changed from mondays and feel like I have now found my motivation again! so heres my food for today:

B: Banana and custard muller light with a banana
S: Apple and a pear
L: Sardines in tomato sauce, jacket potato, lettuce and tomatoes
S: plum, tangerine HiFi bar, (HEB) and banana
D: diet coke chicken with mushrooms and onions, golden savoury rice with HEA of cheese
S: mocha with sweetner and a crunchie 12.5 syns

Last edited:
It looks to me your not eating enough. Make sure you have your healthy extras and some syns ! And lots of super foods x

Right okay thank you... noted!! its just so hard working full time and trying to fit in eating! going to make sure I have a nice speedy and superfree tea, I usually have my syns of an evening just not sure on what to have yet :rolleyes: xx

Feeling very positive about this week :) actually excited to get back into it, is that sad? Hahaha

Well ive been ridiculously busy in work the past two weeks! Havnt stopped. But the good thing is im an admin assistant which means alot of walking delivering documents and banking etc! Yay for body magic :) also decided im joining the gym at the end of the month, 15.99 a month! Amazing xx

I work full time too but it's all about the planning! I make sure I plan all the meals in the week and go shopping with a list and try not to buy anything that's not on the list. Most days il have a salad with tuna or chicken for lunch or a jacket potato with some sort of free or low syn filling. Syns free yoghurts and fruit to snack on when I get hungry. The meals at night can be anything from a low syn grill up, steak and veg or fish I try and stock up on what's on offer and lidl is brill for meat and I freeze what I can't use! Asda do a tin of vegetable chilli not smart price I add that to cooked mince and passata to make a quick chilli which is syn free! Keep buying the magazines for ideas too! Pasta n sauce are good to keep in the cupboard if you run low on food or don't have much time! X

Thank you! Feel good today, todays food is

B: weetabix (heb) 200ml milk (hea) banana and green tea
S: apple and tangerine
L: 3 bacon fat removed, tinned toms, beans 2 eggs
S: banana, few starburst 4 syns, plum and pear
D: boiled rice from chippy, curry sauce made with mushy pea recipe, spring onions and sw chips, lettuce and tomatoes
S: ringos 5.5syns, malteasers bar 9.5syns

Slightly over today at 19 but will make up for it during the week

Last edited:
Hi Stacey here to follow your diary. Make sure you eat at least your 1/3 superfree with meals, try and plan ahead, drink lots of water or NAS squash. I keep my syns for a night time when I like a bar of chocolate. Im a creature of habit and Monday - Friday at work I have the same thing for brekki fruit n fibre with a banana. This week I have tried to vary this a bit as I think my body is getting too used to the same boring brekkie lol. Are you going to be following EE or are you doing Red n Green?

Good luck for the journey ahead

Hi texty thanks for the advice, i know im normally okay with superfree just hardly none in! Doing shopping today so should be ok startin tomorrow

Haha yeah im normally the same having weetabix every day, been tryin to have yoghurt and fruit some days though!

I love savin my syns to settle down watch the telly with! Mind you thats how the weight went on in the 1st place haha

Hi there, newbie myself so no help to offer but wishing you luck with these last pounds :)

Lol yeh me too outta boredom when the lads go to bed. This week for brekkies Ive had WW wholemeal pitta with Bernard Matthews turkey rashers and fresh tomato, also the wholegrain crackerbreads with phili light all used as HEX's I had the crackers with grapes on top of the cheese yum yum

Oo that sounds nice, i love sundays only day i have of, so enjoy having things like bacon on toast mmm

Sent from my ST18i using MiniMins

But its not a day off lol you can have bacon on toast hun - use the bread as your HEX and the bacon is free as long as no fat on, its such an easy plan to follow. I did WW for yearsssssssss and plodded along. This is by far the best plan ive ever done

Oh no i mean only day off work sorry because i dont have time to cook anything any other day! This is the great thing about sw though you really can have everything in moderation, i love it!

No it was me should of phrased it properly lol

Well done my curry sauce its lovely, just waitin for chips to be done

Shopping has been done now so will have lots of superfreee to have! Can also throw some superfree on my dinner

Last edited:
Back