Time to get to goal

After failing at Slimming World, Counting Calories, trying to eat healthy and exercise for the trillionth time I have decided to give Exante a go. I have reached a point where my eating is out of control. Year on year I am heavier than the last and I have reached a point after Christmas and going away in the New Year that I feel enormous. All of my clothes are tight and I refuse to buy any more until I lose some weight.

Initially I was going to just use this as a two week kick start however after doing some research and seeing some of the success other people are having I have decided to follow total solution until I have lost most of my weight. I then plan to follow the flexiplan and reverse diet back to a healthy, sustainable weight.

Yesterday was my first day. Surprisingly by the evening I didn't feel hungry. It was great walking in from work and not having to think "whats for dinner, making lunch for the next day." I think at the moment this will be a nice break from the usual meal planning, prep, etc.

SW-214
GW-154

Lets see what results I get after the first week,

Good luck

Good luck, hope you're still on it.

Week 1 weigh in:
SW-214
CW-203
So 1 week on total solution and I have lost 11lbs. Really happy with the results. Having tried every diet going I must say this is the easiest diet I have done. No meal prep - standing in the kitchen cooking all the time - even though I enjoy cooking - it has been a nice break.
I didn't get the keto flu and I haven't felt hungry. I space out the 3 packs each day - initially I thought I would prefer to consume mainly shakes however I have tried to have a couple of warm packs each day - like the porridge, soup, so far I have tried the sweet and sour noodles which were nice and spaghetti bolognese. I can't believe I have been surviving on 600 cals per day - but its working.
Lets see what week 2 brings!!

Week 2 weigh in
SW-214
CW-199
Well my feeling great was short lived!! I have managed to stick to total solution again for the second week however I have had moments where I have felt shaky - heart racing - headaches which seemed to mainly happen when driving to and from work. Not good!! I have read a couple of similar experiences and people have said to have OXO or bovril?? The week after next should be my food week but I have decided to move onto the Man Plan - see if this helps. I am only 9lbs from being under 30 bmi so I really hope this helps!!

Hi Sissie is it worth thinking about the timing of your packs, as that sounds a bit like low glucose levels.

Thanks - I do try and space them out. First pack at 7-8 then 12 then 6. I brought some rehydration salts today so hopefully will have a better 3rd week!

If you go for the stock cubes, I think the Bovril ones are the nicest, half a cube to a mug.

Hope that feeling passes.

I felt a bit weak and faint over the last couple of days but its that time of the month so that probably explains it, I've decided to have food week when its that time to help me survive it!

Dxxx

Well my journey has come to an end - had a bad cough feeling shakey - been quite ill so just trying to eat healthy now - had some blood tests last week so see what they say - I may try the 1200 plan in a few weeks - see how I feel! Good luck for the rest of you though!

Back