Total Solution Time to leave the fat suit and put on that sexy dress

Butterfly_82

Never done a diary whilst attempting to loose weight.....maybe this will help me identify when i break and loose the motivation (hoping its not going to happen this time though!)

Little introduction, Im Clair, i just turned 30 and i check in at 17 stone, 17 just became my least favourite number! :sigh: i work in health care so i know only to well how important being healthy is but its easier said than done isn't it. I have health issues that dont go in my favour when it comes to loosing weight. I have a pituitary gland with messed up hormones and a thyroid gland that doesnt work to its best ability. As the weight has piled on over the years i have battled with my bulge with yo yo diets, the best weight loss was with the cambridge diet (3.5 stone off in 3 months) but i let stress get to me and the weight came back quicker than i could get in control :cry: so now five years later with sore knees, back, feet and shortness of breathe its time to get my act in gear and loose this weight for good. I'm hoping the Exante diet can help me.

I want to loose weight to help me with confidence issues i have as i am always thinking people are judging me because of my size. I want to be able to take my nephew swimming and go to these adventure parks without feeling like an elephant and not having the fun in life that i want.

Day one was monday 8th October, the plan is to aim for the 12 stone mark and then see how it goes from there. I've gulped down about 2.5-3 litres of fluid per day so hoping i can stick to this. Dont want to live my life how i currently am and then regret it.

Lets hope day 4 is as good as the last 3 days have been.

Cx

Butterfly_82 said:
Never done a diary whilst attempting to loose weight.....maybe this will help me identify when i break and loose the motivation (hoping its not going to happen this time though!)

Little introduction, Im Clair, i just turned 30 and i check in at 17 stone, 17 just became my least favourite number! :sigh: i work in health care so i know only to well how important being healthy is but its easier said than done isn't it. I have health issues that dont go in my favour when it comes to loosing weight. I have a pituitary gland with messed up hormones and a thyroid gland that doesnt work to its best ability. As the weight has piled on over the years i have battled with my bulge with yo yo diets, the best weight loss was with the cambridge diet (3.5 stone off in 3 months) but i let stress get to me and the weight came back quicker than i could get in control :cry: so now five years later with sore knees, back, feet and shortness of breathe its time to get my act in gear and loose this weight for good. I'm hoping the Exante diet can help me.

I want to loose weight to help me with confidence issues i have as i am always thinking people are judging me because of my size. I want to be able to take my nephew swimming and go to these adventure parks without feeling like an elephant and not having the fun in life that i want.

Day one was monday 8th October, the plan is to aim for the 12 stone mark and then see how it goes from there. I've gulped down about 2.5-3 litres of fluid per day so hoping i can stick to this. Dont want to live my life how i currently am and then regret it.

Lets hope day 4 is as good as the last 3 days have been.

Cx

Hello clair, welcome :) you ooze positivity, you can do this! I'm also determined to shift more weight so to enjoy those fun kiddy things :) x

Well day four has gone great.....i have fallen in love with the Toffee Nut and Raisin bar :heartpump: seriously are they allowed on this diet they are sooo yummy!! lol :D

Love the feeling i have with this diet, more energy, dont feel bloated, think im in ketosis but need to get some sticks.

Feeling happy and in control!! Wish i could bottle this feeling!!

Decided my target weight is to be 12 stone so that's 5 stone to loose that's 70lbs i can do this....BRING IT ON!! :party0048: :party0049: :party0019:

Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

Day 5....

Hey Diary......
I survived day 5 !! yipeee!! :happy096: Had a bit of a battle with myself though.......

Got to about 17:30 on my way home from work and my head started with its cr*p....what you doing this for, you dont need to be skinny, just enjoy food, mmmmmmm what could i eat - chinese, chippie, pizza....NNNOOOOOOOO NOTHING!! my strong side kicked in. I came home drank more water as I wasnt actually hungry it really was just in my head. Went to visit my parents for a while and then remembered i hadnt had my 3rd shake, so just had it as a hot chocolate, wasnt that bad actually!! Weigh in on sunday....looking forward to it!!

Well that's all for today.

I can do this I know I can! If i fail i'm only failing myself.

Day six BRING IT ON!!

good luck there i started on the 6th and am hanging in there, it will get better

Hi there! have to agree - I love the bars! Am going to do shakes and bars next month as not such a fan of the soups. might try some porridge also as its always good in the winter.
Best of luck hon - you've made a very positive start x

Day six went fine, battle in my head as i was working in the pub and there was so many goodies on offer but i managed to resist.

Day seven another battle with food, reciting in my head that food isn't gone forever i'm doing this for my health and my future. Working high teas at the pub was REALLY hard!! but i coped. On drive home car decided it's not going to work proper, this car is costing me a bomb and stressing me out but im just repeating over and over and over in my head that me eating crap won't fix my car and will make me feel worse. Onwards and downwards!!

First weigh in tomorrow as i've now pinched my mums scales so i can weigh myself at my place first thing. so fingers crossed!!!

Will check in with my weigh in tomorrow. Excited and nervous at the same time!! i've been 100%

well?.... :)

9lbs! *** dancing like a mad woman*** so happy! Just got to keep telling myself that food doesn't cure problems such as a crap car, bad moods and tiredness so currently feeling very positive!

Yay!!!! well done hon! Keep that positive feeling allllll day :) :greenapple:

Brilliant weight loss for first week x

You go girl ! :)

this site has helped me so much and readin about the weight losses is the only food I need just now !

good luck there i started on the 6th and am hanging in there, it will get better

Wow ...... What an amazing loss !!! Well done xx. We're you exercising lots as well? Hope I have a big loss first week as well, I am on day one today. Must be a fantastic motivator for week 2 :0)

Thankyou!!

I was very pleased with week 1 weight loss!! that is me 13% to first target already!! yippeeee!!!

I started the diet on a Monday and didn’t do anything exercise wise until the Saturday when i went swimming, just did 20 lengths to get going and will gradually increase it weekly. Going walking a bit more than normal also. Not a fan of the gym so until I’ve got right down to my target i might not venture there just yet.

Day 8 & 9 have been good, still going strong, it's usually at the end of two weeks i get bored and give up so getting to the end of week three will be my 1st main goal, the thought of aamw is already haunting me a bit, i don’t know how i will cope then as i feel it will be too soon for me to have control. At the moment it's strictly no to anything else other than shakes and bars so we shall see how i will tackle that!!

I know i keep saying it but it's an important factor of the retraining for me to understand how food is a fuel and not a comforter.

Right bed time!! Roll on day 10!! Can’t believe its day 10 already!!

Cx

Day 10 wooohooooo

Day 10 and feeeeeling gooooood great actually!!! If the next 90 days goes like this then i will be absoloutely ecstatic!!.....wont be at target but will hopefully be pretty darn close!!

Got home from work tonight full of energy couldnt just sit in front of the box so went for a swim. 30 lengths so thats another great achievment for me.....my breathing is a struggle but with loosing weight and getting fitter im hoping i can sort that out.

Not feeling hungry which is great but gotten into a routine which i don't have first shake until mid day, 2nd at tea time 3rd 8/830 which isn't good, today i wasnt at all hungry but knew i had to have them so going to try and have shake one first thing, bar for lunch and then maybe about 6-630 last shake of the night.

Anyway....Hope everyone else is getting on fine. Its looking through the weight loss gallery that really motivates me!!!

Logging off for Day ten..............xx

heres to a brilliant day 11! X

Back