Time to lose some weight :)

Hi Michaela :) only a day or two until you reach ketosis and then you'll be sorted, well apart from the cravings!! but you know yourself they get easier to handle. Well done on loosing the weight the first time. I think if you stick to this 100% you'll definitely have the 3 stone off for your first holiday, you won't know yourself in 9 weeks :)

Well done on your loss so far!! Next few days are going to be tough, but you know it gets easier after that. Don't forget to keep drinking water.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

A new starter myself, just on day 3. Seems like forever since I had anything to eat! Don't mind the shakes they're ok but I have a headache and seem to be running the loo every five mins' everyone says it gets easier soon. Just think of the summer when we're all so much slimmer!!

Hi, I am on day 2 in Lipotrim. I am glad to find an active community of support in this forum. It's not easy when it comes to cooking the dinner for the family.

Hi, I am on day 2 in Lipotrim. I am glad to find an active community of support in this forum. It's not easy when it comes to cooking the dinner for the family.

I'm just into my second week here, and believe me, it does get easier! Although you do still may get tempted to pick or just taste, Its not so bad as the first week. I think after your first weigh In and you see how much its worth it, you tend to WANT to stick with it.

Back