• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

Time to make a change!!!!!

Hi everyone, i thought i would start a diary on here as a way to encourage myself to keep going.

My start weight on the 15/7 was 15st 13

and when i weighed myself last friday i was 15st 6.5lbs

Really want to get under the 15st by about the 17th of August so really going to push for it!. I CAN DO IT!!!!!

T
X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck, I'm finding a diary is the best way to keep track of what I'm eating ( good or bad!) and how much exercise I'm doing. Also there are so many people on this forum who give excellent advice an support.

Thank you, i am doing slimming world along with my mum and she is giving me advice on what to eat green days, red days etc! but i am finding reading the forum makes things a bit easier to understand.

feeling a bit down in the dumps today, just wanna have a little rant here and stop myself going to the biscuit tin!!!!

Funky_Munky

Put the kettle on
twirly09 said:
feeling a bit down in the dumps today, just wanna have a little rant here and stop myself going to the biscuit tin!!!!
Hi hun dont feel down in the dumps. Whenever i feel like goin awol i try to remind myself that eating wont solve the problem im down about. Hope that helps. You will get there hun, just keep ploding on!!

Hi hun dont feel down in the dumps. Whenever i feel like goin awol i try to remind myself that eating wont solve the problem im down about. Hope that helps. You will get there hun, just keep ploding on!!
Thank you! I had a few syns left last night so had a biscuit with a cup of tea. it helped!

Feeling a little more upbeat this morning. Especially since ive just put a t-shirt on that didnt fit a few weeks ago. YAYYYYYYYYYY :D

Brightnatty

Talks alotttt! :)
Thank you! I had a few syns left last night so had a biscuit with a cup of tea. it helped!

Feeling a little more upbeat this morning. Especially since ive just put a t-shirt on that didnt fit a few weeks ago. YAYYYYYYYYYY :D
I wish all mine did! :sigh:

Brightnatty

Oooh I hate days like that :( hope you and friend will be ok. It does make me want to eat when I've had a crap day.

Glad diet isn't suffering though :)

She'll be ok. It's hard specially when im dealing with loads, to try and stay all together to help her.

3 weeks on friday. which means weigh day. I dont think this week will be great as i had a bad day monday as i was ill. we'll see. :) x

Im looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I just got ready to go to town and looked in the mirror and saw something i hadnt in a while. A waist! :O

This is so worth it :) I feel amazing after losing half a stone. I cant even imagine how i am going to feel when i reach target :D

Brightnatty

Im looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I just got ready to go to town and looked in the mirror and saw something i hadnt in a while. A waist! :O

This is so worth it :) I feel amazing after losing half a stone. I cant even imagine how i am going to feel when i reach target :D
Love this!!

I feel great too. Went swimming this morning and actually sat on the side of the pool in my bikini afterwards!

Its such a good feeling. I dont know why I havent done this earlier as im enjoying my food so much! Whens your WI day? Im on a monday (so I'm good at the weekends!) been sneakily weighing my self in between though - and they are coming off! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

my weigh in day is a friday. I did sneakily have a weigh yesterday (naughty) and they are coming off. Im closer to 15st now than i have been in like 10 months! I cant wait till its just under 15st. Eeeeeeek!!!!!!!

Brightnatty

Cool! Its good looking at the scales in the morning, gives you a bounce in your step!

This is what giving up smoking and falling in love has done to me!

Mine motivation was a friend telling me how concerned she was. in a nice way. :)

im off to walk the dog in a minute. I cant really be bothered but the exercise will do me good!

Feel a bit naughty today. Havent really properly eaten :( I mean i skipped breakfast. Had a nice lunch. But i dont know im just not hungry. Feeling a bit down and whenever i get down, i either binge eat or dont eat :( I want to find that middle ground and keep eating! What can i eat if i dont feel up to large meals?! Someone help please!

Just slipped my work uniform on for the 2nd time since starting this diet. AND woahhhhhh what a change! I am now 100% comfy going to work in it :D YAYYYYYYY.

in another 34lbs time this shirt will be drowning me! Ill have to ask for new lol.