Time to stop expanding

Hi all

Been doing some serious binging over the last couple of months mainly due to work stress.

No idea what I weigh, but I'm two dress sizes higher than I'd like to be. I'll do my measurements soon and see how bad it's gotten.

I did lose a little bit of weight about six months ago but seem to have put it all back on again.

Planning to eat sensibly and start doing as much exercise as I can - but this is not much as have been suffering from fatigue for months now.

Hoping to use this site as the motivation to actually stick to the being good and not just eat a whole pack of hobnobs in front of the tv! So I'll keep a diary somewhere.

Anyway, hello everyone. Wish me luck

Alice

Hi Alice and welcome, I wish you all the best with your weight loss and I'm sure your fit back into them dresses soon.

Hi Alison good luck with your weight loss and remember a day at a time will get you where you want to be.

Good luck!! I have just joined slimming world.... completely new to me. Everyone can lose weight, it is just the will power and determination! If only food wasn't so temping :) Hope you do as well as you want to! x

Back