Time to stop trading what I want the most for what I want right now!

tigerlily80

Okay..... Here I go..... I want to be a slim and confident for my 33rd Birthday in January!

Day 1
Start weight 13st 11lbs

Welcome.
You will manage that loss no problem by your birthday. Good luck and keep us all posted.your not alone in your journey.

Thank you I have a target of around 4 stone to get rid of, I figure I won't be too far off goal by my birthday and should be all finished up by march, then maintain and hopefully have a lovely summer in shorts and dresses and maybe even go swimming cos I've refused to do that for the past 5 years!

Day 1 has been fine, not been all that hungry which is good, hopefully stay that way lol

Well done on your first day 100% to plan. You will probably find you'll be hungry in a day or two. I find weighing yourself everyday for the first few days helps keep you going as you can see instant results. That's just me.
like you I've not been swimming or in a swim suit for many years. I hope I can see it through to the end this time.
keep posting and keep up he good work.

that's a day nearer your goal :)

Day 2, everything going fine, hope the first week flies in!

good, good :) how you finding it?

Managing reasonably well, I am better than the last few attempts anyway and have found I go into ketosis very quickly, just got to refrain from sabotaging myself after the first few days, if I get to 2 weeks I think be fine, any hiccups before then and il b headed for trouble and will probs give in - so here's to determination!

any hint of a hiccup, pop on here and someone will be around to try and stop you :) glad it's going well

Aw thank you x

Just having a chocolate shake, used to like them a lot but today I'm not so sure..... It's not unpleasant..... Just no quite right somehow :/

Today has gone ok - wee bit hungry but not too bad

Keep at it, you are doing great :)

Good stuff, keep up the good work and remember we're all just a message away if you need support.

Have been 100%

8am-12.30pm water and coffee
12.30 spicy spag with mushrooms
2.30 choc shake
6pm grilled chicken and veg skewers
9pm caramel shake

have drunk 4 litres - a very good day!

Your doing great hun, you'll be there in no time. Keep up the good work Xx

Hi all, have been so ill today, luckily starting to feel a bit more human now, have no idea what was wrong, woke with a headache got up felt so sick, weak and shaky then took hot flashes for about a half hour (I'm only 32!) and had to come back to bed with my 4 year old to rest as took pain in my tummy every time I pee'd and suffering symptoms of thrush..... Lets hope tomorrow is better

ouch doesn't sound very nice :( hope you feel better soon

Drink plenty of water and if the pain continues when you pee ring your GP for advice, could be a UTI. They can become very painful if not treated early.

well luckily feel ok again today.

Have not been hungry today and just having my first 'meal', feel like ive hit the jacklpot as found 2 lemon yoghurt bars at the bottom of my box! Was planning to suck it away but find it so gooey and chewable mmmmm!

Sneak peaked and am seeing 5lbs down, this should excite me but it doesnt mainly because id have to hit the 11's before i feel ive made any real progress! 12.2 has been the lowest ive ever got since baby number 3 and he was born 4 years ago! But at least im heading that way, thats the main thing!

Back