Time to try again

atomic1960

Hello All

Well to start I have to say I am sorry to all who had a go at helping me the last time I was here. I was doing great up to xmas and then had xmas dinner and that was the start of the end for me and also I have a little problem I do great for about 6 weeks plus then I seem to start to fail and it breaks my heart and soul and then suffer a downward fall back to putting on lost wieght plus more.

I am alone and have no one to push me on. in work they seem to look and point and say how daft I am. I know if i do not sort it now ill never ever do it. I am male 52 and been told once you get past 50 the harder it is to lose the fat, is that true I am not sure .

So going to order my shakes tonight , no bars no soups bars i like but keep eating them soups ok but not too keen so shakes it is.

Tonight at 5 foot 10 and just over 15 stone lets kick ass and do this.

Ill let you know when my order comes and start date

Wish me luck xxxx

Welcome back, and you know you can do it. Just make sure when you hit the wall, that you come on here and get distracted and motivated x x

Hi atomic, well done on getting back on track and the very best of luck! :hug99: xx

I'm re-starting tomorrow despite a dreadful lack of willpower but I am so desperate, and always feel I can't tell anyone i'm dieting in case (a) they keep tabs on me which puts the pressure on, or (b) I fail.

Good luck atomic - know how you feel!

Welcome back :) It is harder to get back on a VCLD after the first time, don't know why but everyone who's tried it says it is (including me). Just expect it and if it happens you're prepared, if it doesn't, no harm done! Good luck and keep us updated x

Day 1, morning went fine but so tempted to 'eat' this evening. Have resisted, and now enjoying a vegetable soup which is one of my favourites, so all good. Bit of a headache - not drunk enough today.

namaste said:
Welcome back :) It is harder to get back on a VCLD after the first time, don't know why but everyone who's tried it says it is (including me). Just expect it and if it happens you're prepared, if it doesn't, no harm done! Good luck and keep us updated x

I am on day 15 of a second run at TS. It's true it was more difficult than the first time, mainly because it seemed to take about five days for the hunger to go. Hunger was replaced by being freezing cold, I have been cold for 15 days now. Heating on full, extra jumpers, scarf, hot baths but still very cold in work. Apart from that it really was not too difficult.

Porridge is a magic new addition and warm it really helps.

So it can be done, in 15 days I have already lost seven pounds, so worth the pain., even if according to my family Mrs Grumpy is back in residence.

GSQ

Day 2 started well, but after one shake I didn't have time to even drink anything until I got home at 8pm. 2 soups couldn't sustain me & I have fallen off the waggon. Not in a disastrous way thankfully - try again tomorrow :(

Aww im sorry you fell of the wagon. That happens to the best of us. 1st time i tried i did 3 days before falling of the wagon. 2nd time did 2 and a half days. Gunna try and just take it day by day and see how it goes. I was drinking juice ive since found i shouldnt so need to go and buy stuff ican drink lol

Back