Time to turn tiny!!

bettyd

I've decided to write a diary of my S&S weightloss as im hoping it will help me keep on track! My packs arrived today and im looking forward to getting started in the morning.....though must admit i have spent the last half an hour eating a load of chocolate as i know ill not be having any for a long time!!

Ive done cambridge diet before and enjoyed it especially seeing the weight drop off so quickly. I stopped that diet when i met my partner as the dates we were going on were getting a bit boring with me not being able to eat or drink!!

its now two years on and ive gained the weight back due to having a baby so im ready to finally get down to my target weight of 12st and then hopefully i can get married and walk down the aisle a thin bride

So ive got my bottled water ready and my packs out ready for the 1st day! ill be back tomorrow to let you know how ive got on

welcome! i started this Monday, look forward to reading about your journey x

Good luck in your journey. I started yesterday and apart from the headache its going well. Stay focused and drink plenty

I had a massive chippy before i started..... so glad i did.

I too put my weight on after having ababy but 2 years of fat is enough for me

Keep at it and you'll be slim before you kno it.

xx

Well day one has been fine!! i had red fruit shake for breakfast, hazelnut shake for lunch and mushroom pasta for dinner! pasta was surprisingly nice. I've got a shake for later for when the sweet munchies kick in!

managing to drink the water too had 2.5lt so far today and don't i know it....next seen the bathroom so much!

Love the feeling when you start dieting, you instantly feel thinner hour by hour ha ha if only it happened that quickly

looking forward to tomorrow and trying some other packs.

Day two almost done....im still finding it ok and quite enjoying it.pretty sure the reason you lose weight on this diet is because youre constantly running up and down the stairs to the loo!!!
i had a vanilla shake for breakfast and the vanilla cereal shake for lunch both were ok but dont know if ill choose too many of them. I had cottage pie for dinner it was really nice!! got a bar for my treat tonight so ill see how that tastes.
I find feeding my little daughter the hardest as even her food is becoming appealing haha
off for a walk tomorrow so hopefully that will help towards my weightloss!

Well done hun, I am on day two too :)

lol I feel your pain, never been to the loo so much lol

Sounds like your doing great hun

TTFN xxx

Just had spicy spaghetti and it was soooooo nice! i didnt want it to end and kept trying to get my partner to try some but he kept refusing saying hes not eating baby food haha
ive had a good day had a shake and the sweet poridge (also lovely) and then that dinner and got a banana shake left for a bit later
also went for a walk today as i need to get moving as im doing a 10k race at the end of june!! no where near fit enough yet :(
feeling thinner already cant wait to weigh myself on weds morning

Good on ya for doing a 10k. I'm doing a 5k in July and sooo nervous but sooo excited too. I'm walking for about 20mins a few times a week and doing my toning every day to help my bones. I'm going to slowly move up to walking an hour each time and then a light jog by end of June (hopefully!). Any running tips, please let me know :D

Thanks amber!! Im starting to wish id chosen the 5k instead of the 10k ha ha!!
today i feel like Im in ketosis got bad breath and a horrible taste in my mouth! went to a birthday today and there was a huge cake it looked amazing but managed to keep away from it! had macaroni cheese tonight and boiled a bit of broccoli to go with it was very nice. got a chocolate shake for later to keep the sweet cravings at bay! doesn't help that my partners sat eating a big bar of chocolate - greedy pig haha that used to be me!

Day five almost done and Im feeling great as i got on the scales this morning and I've lost 8lbs!!! it has made me feel like i can really do it and I've been jumping about all day ha ha! looking forward to Wednesday weigh in now. had oatmeal this morning weird texture but tasted quite nice. just had chilli for dinner with mushrooms and green peppers that was also really nice. my sister is starting tomorrow so the race is on!!

bettyd said:
Day five almost done and Im feeling great as i got on the scales this morning and I've lost 8lbs!!! it has made me feel like i can really do it and I've been jumping about all day ha ha! looking forward to Wednesday weigh in now. had oatmeal this morning weird texture but tasted quite nice. just had chilli for dinner with mushrooms and green peppers that was also really nice. my sister is starting tomorrow so the race is on!!

Wow that's great !!
Iv just said in my diary that I don't think my loss will be as big as that but looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :) oh your sister is starting friendly competition there also support system

We have made it a week !! We can do this :)

So not been on for a while but still sticking to it and on my first week weigh in i was 12lbs lighter!! still enjoying mist the packs and managing the water. Im managing to do some exercise every other day too which Im shocked at. i have got object the scales today and I've lost a further 3lbs. picked my parents up from the airport today after a week away and thy both comented on how much id lost- that was a boost too!
got a night out at the end of may so Im sticking 100% up to that point
fingers crossed i can do it!!

Wow..what a fab weight loss!! thats amazing..im on day 3..your diary has given me inspiration..i can do this.. x

Im glad its given you inspiration! keep at it it gets easier every day! good luck x

I've been bored today so i think that's made it a bit harder! plus i made cup cakes for my sisters birthday and had a small bite of one to see if they tasted ok and now feel really guilty about it. been good otherwise though so hopefully won't make a difference. got a meal out tomorrow at a lovely Indian so that's going to be really hard. not sure what im doing yet. getting on the scales in the morning hopefully that will keep me on track x

I've been bored today so i think that's made it a bit harder! plus i made cup cakes for my sisters birthday and had a small bite of one to see if they tasted ok and now feel really guilty about it. been good otherwise though so hopefully won't make a difference. got a meal out tomorrow at a lovely Indian so that's going to be really hard. not sure what im doing yet. getting on the scales in the morning hopefully that will keep me on track x
Get a mixed grill or tandoori chicken hun!!! You'll be fine!! X

Thanks deezer. tandori chicken sounds good x

Back