TIME TO WiSE UP!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Heyyyyyyyyyy everyone :)

Right so I am sure everyone is sick of hearing the same old spiel from me, sayin how this is my final time blah blah, to be honest I'm sick hearing myself!

But in all honesty i need to catch a grip where my weight is concerned, instead of it goin down it goes up! I have been at my local sw group from jan this year and iv 6 measly pound off :( i keep losin and regaining the same weight and it isn't healthy! Basically this year has been rubbish and I comfort eat, lost a very good friend to cancer & my mum was diagnosed with aggressive brain cancer :( cannot be cured only controlled but she is doin great and is an inspiration :) Also have just started new job last week but i can't keep usin whatever happens in life as an excuse cuz lets face it life's always gonna throw stuff at ya!

So I am still at group which is great as if I'd have left I'd have lost nothin! I go on hol end of july and I wanted 2st off but that ain't gona happen :/ BUT i WILL have a stone off, that's is doable :) so here's to a new me, and I hope u can all support me :) from 2mro I will be keepin a food diary will all my food, thoughts etc etc :)

Sorry for rambling on but I needed it off my chest lol time for me to kick this fats ass!! :) i have group on wed which will prob result in another gain :/ but I will deal with it and move on, maybe I can pull it back between 2mro and then (wishful thinking hehe)

Hope to talk to u all soon :):)

Hello there,
you sound as though you've been through the mill, the fact you're still going to class proves you want to lose weight so you should see that as a positive. Keep on going and keep your chin up, it will happen. You could try eating loads of super free food from tomorrow, it might not stop you gaining but it might help lessen the amount you put on.
Good luck x

Hey there, we're all here to support you, and I'm sure you can do it now you've got your head in the right place - don't feel bad about 6lbs since Jan though, that is a lot of stuff to be dealing with and many people would have gained weight through comfort eating rather than have lost anything at all, so you've done great so far xx

Hello there,
you sound as though you've been through the mill, the fact you're still going to class proves you want to lose weight so you should see that as a positive. Keep on going and keep your chin up, it will happen. You could try eating loads of super free food from tomorrow, it might not stop you gaining but it might help lessen the amount you put on.
Good luck x

Hello ;) yeah it hasnt been easy but i am glad of the fact that i still go to class as i really do want to lose weight, god knows how much heavier id b if i didnt :/ i just need to stop turnin to food for comfort, mind over matter :) (easier said than done mind u lol )

Thanks for the tip thats a great help :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there, we're all here to support you, and I'm sure you can do it now you've got your head in the right place - don't feel bad about 6lbs since Jan though, that is a lot of stuff to be dealing with and many people would have gained weight through comfort eating rather than have lost anything at all, so you've done great so far xx

Aw thank u so much :) gettin myself back onto this forum will help to as u r all so fab :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back