1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Times

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by charl-x, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charl-x

charl-x Well-Known Member

As I just started Lipotrim yesterday am just wondering your kind of timings for shakes and water!

Upto now mine has been
    10am>Shake,Followed by a glass of water.
    12pm>Glass of water
    2pm>Shake followed by a glass of water.
    3pm>Glass of water
    6pm>Glass of water
    7pm> Last shake, glass of water.
    9/10pm > Glass of water

I am going to buy a 2L bottle of water and just start pouring from that so I know am getting the right amount of water! :flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. charl-x

charl-x Well-Known Member

That font is a bit to big sorry!

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Well-Known Member

LOL. I am just sipping water constantly. So no times for that. I think it's recommended taht you have your shakes 4 hours apart and no more than 6 apart. Give your body time to digest the vitamins and minerals. And of course to drink them within the 15 minutes.

I 'TRY' to have my shakes four hours apart but I'm a fiend for forgetting my last one -NOT A BRIGHT THING TO DO!

I have my first one around 10ish with coffee, one at three and one at seven. Glugging the water constantly.

If you have a glass of water before and after each shake you could really up your water intake and boost your losses. :D

5. Theresa6

Theresa6 Well-Known Member

I normally have my 1st around 11.30ish, 2nd around 4.30 and my final one when I remember.... prob about 10. Last night I forgot as I was out having coffee in the afternoon and then went straight to do the household food shop.... and blinking tescos are refitting the store so it took forever.... I didnt get home til after ten!

6. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Well-Known Member

My daily (working week) routine:

Breakfast shake: anywhere between 6.30-7.30am
    Lunch shake: anywhere between 1.30-2.30pm
    Dinner shake: anywhere between 9.30-11pm

(weekends are similar except breakfast ia a tad later... lol)
    Interspersed with much water, black tea and black coffee.

7. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

During the week my timetable is : B - 7-7.30
    L - 1 -130
    D - 6.30 - 7.00
    Usually take each one with a glass of water (about 1/2L each time) and then more water during the day/eve.

At weekends my breakfast is usually a bit later and this puts the other 'meals' back a bit - so tend to have lunch around 4-5pm and dinner around 9-10pm.

I try to keep them as near to my old foodie times as possible.

8. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

HI,

I try and have a ltr of water before each 'meal'. By that I mean I must have drank one ltr before I have my next shake.

So my routine is:
    1ltr water
    B - 12ish
    1 ltr water
    L - 4 ish
    1 ltr water
    D - 8 ish
    1 ltr water.

Although my pharmacist said today I was probably drinking too much water - so he suggested cutting it down to 2 1/2 - 3 ltrs per day.

Caren.