Times

charl-x

As I just started Lipotrim yesterday am just wondering your kind of timings for shakes and water!

Upto now mine has been
10am>Shake,Followed by a glass of water.
12pm>Glass of water
2pm>Shake followed by a glass of water.
3pm>Glass of water
6pm>Glass of water
7pm> Last shake, glass of water.
9/10pm > Glass of water

I am going to buy a 2L bottle of water and just start pouring from that so I know am getting the right amount of water! :flirt2:

LOL. I am just sipping water constantly. So no times for that. I think it's recommended taht you have your shakes 4 hours apart and no more than 6 apart. Give your body time to digest the vitamins and minerals. And of course to drink them within the 15 minutes.

I 'TRY' to have my shakes four hours apart but I'm a fiend for forgetting my last one -NOT A BRIGHT THING TO DO!

I have my first one around 10ish with coffee, one at three and one at seven. Glugging the water constantly.

If you have a glass of water before and after each shake you could really up your water intake and boost your losses. :D

I normally have my 1st around 11.30ish, 2nd around 4.30 and my final one when I remember.... prob about 10. Last night I forgot as I was out having coffee in the afternoon and then went straight to do the household food shop.... and blinking tescos are refitting the store so it took forever.... I didnt get home til after ten!

My daily (working week) routine:

Breakfast shake: anywhere between 6.30-7.30am
Lunch shake: anywhere between 1.30-2.30pm
Dinner shake: anywhere between 9.30-11pm

(weekends are similar except breakfast ia a tad later... lol)
Interspersed with much water, black tea and black coffee.

During the week my timetable is : B - 7-7.30
L - 1 -130
D - 6.30 - 7.00
Usually take each one with a glass of water (about 1/2L each time) and then more water during the day/eve.

At weekends my breakfast is usually a bit later and this puts the other 'meals' back a bit - so tend to have lunch around 4-5pm and dinner around 9-10pm.

I try to keep them as near to my old foodie times as possible.

HI,

I try and have a ltr of water before each 'meal'. By that I mean I must have drank one ltr before I have my next shake.

So my routine is:
1ltr water
B - 12ish
1 ltr water
L - 4 ish
1 ltr water
D - 8 ish
1 ltr water.

Although my pharmacist said today I was probably drinking too much water - so he suggested cutting it down to 2 1/2 - 3 ltrs per day.

Caren.

Back