Step 1 Sole Source Timing if shakes affect losses?

Mememe

Silver Member
* timing of shakes

Hi just wondering does anyone have any experience of knowledge that the timing of shakes affects weight loss?

does it make any difference to have your 1st shake when you get up or leave it until as late as possible in the day?

thanks x

I don't have breakfast but on the weekend

So during the week my first shake is at lunch time, don't think it made any difference x

That's great, thank you. I presumed wouldn't make any difference as your drinking water as soon as your up anyway but wanted to see if anyone came across anything different as seen it mentioned before.x

I have not noticed anything. I think sometimes to deal with hunger its easer to leave it as late as poss, becuase I often don't feel hungry till lunch time. So if I have my first shake then I still have the rest of my allowance. I like to keep something for super. I find that the hardest time. However, sometimes If I'm in a rush and going to be out all day I have to have a shake as soon as I get up, or I wont have enough time to fit them all in.

I think just what ever works for you :)

I have not noticed anything. I think sometimes to deal with hunger its easer to leave it as late as poss, becuase I often don't feel hungry till lunch time. So if I have my first shake then I still have the rest of my allowance. I like to keep something for super. I find that the hardest time. However, sometimes If I'm in a rush and going to be out all day I have to have a shake as soon as I get up, or I wont have enough time to fit them all in.

I think just what ever works for you :)

Thanks for the reply. I can't have anything until lunch either as not hungry 1st thing just wanted to make sure this wouldn't have any negative effect thank you x

Back