Timings for shakes

nuzzy

Hey all,

Was wondering what times people take their 3 shakes in the day...I'm on day 3 and I didn't have my last shake till 10pm...is that too late?

Before I've taken my shakes at 10am, 4pm and then 8pm..should I be following set timings?

Also I didn't feel hungry and didn't really want my last shake today but I wasn't sure if I could get away with not having it. Has anyone just gone with having 2 shakes? How has it been??

Thanx all

I have my shakes at 1pm 5pm and 9pm. You need to have all 3 shakes every day, even if you don't feel like having the last one. It contains all the vitamins etc you need for a day. I was skipping a lot of shakes in the beginning, and I believe it actually reduced the amount of weight I lost and wish that I hadn't. Hope that helps.

Kay x x x

A lot of people don't want 3 shakes but you can make yourself ill if you don't have them.

I always want more!

I have my first when I get up, the 2nd one 4-5 hours later then the final one 4-5 hours after that.

I have one about 10ish then 2ish then 6ish I could do with one more but then I just drink water x

I'm usually up at around 6 but don't have my first shake till 9 second around 2 and third 7. It all depends on what my work hours are cos I need the energy for that. :)

I normally do 11, 4 and 9

I was rushing around all day today, had my shakes at 7.30, 4.00 and just now at 10.00

Is 10pm too late?

Nope, so long as you get them all down each day

I have mine at 1pm, 5pm and then before I go to bed so anywhere between 10 and 12. I don't think the time you have your shakes makes any real difference.

Back