• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tinned Fruit

Mets

Gold Member
I've just picked the fruit I wanted out the tin, so I guess it's free! :) thanks for that x x

is there a limit on how much tinned fruit you can have in one day before it then becomes pointed??
i usually buy fresh because im not sure and some is always wasted so i would prefer to buy tinned

hannata

I can haz cake?
is there a limit on how much tinned fruit you can have in one day before it then becomes pointed??
i usually buy fresh because im not sure and some is always wasted so i would prefer to buy tinned
Strictly speaking theres no limit, but I personally wouldn't eat more than 2 tins a day just to be sure. They are very handy indeed x

Mets

Gold Member
Melissablowes said:
That's why ive bought tinned this week! ;-)

Mammacass24

Silver Member
Never thought about buying tinned fruit, will be adding that to the shopping list x

Mets

Gold Member
hannata said:
I like half a tin of fruit in a thing o SF jelly. Yuuum. Very low pointed snack...
Do you mean the jellies with fruit in them??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 0
Syn Values 3
Syn Values 5
Syn Values 14
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 2