Tinned Tuna

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Having a bit of a blonde moment :rolleyes:

Is tinned Tuna a Speed or a SuperSpeed? I've got a list of S/SS but tinned Tuna doesn't seem to be on there. I'm sure I remember my C saying it was S/SS when I first joined, but I'm a bit of a ditzy blonde..

Trying to have as many S/SS as I can this week as I'd love a loss of 2lb or more at WI next Tuesday.

Thanks in advance xx

I think its only fresh tuna not tinned tuna

Oh, I wonder what I'm thinking of then. I remember being told something specifically about tinned tuna. The mind boggles lol :rolleyes: xx

Awww :( I always thought tinned tuna was a s/ss too

I'm going to ask at group next week. I'm positive C said it was tinned tuna, and only tinned tuna. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know where I'd have got that from xx

In the book, p. 17:

Tuna, canned - S
Tuna, fresh - nothing, NOT S/SS

Thank you, Ermintrude.

This is exactly why I should remember to take my book everywhere with me :eek:

xx

vanilla_cupcake said:
Noooooooooooooooooooo :yuk: you dirty bit lol

A friend if mine puts brown sauce in his. I always thought it was a weird combination until I tried it and it's actually rather nice!

Ooo I used to have it with boiled pasta, tinned tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and HEA cheese. That was gorgeous...other than that, its just on its own, lol x

Oh no, too much going on there for me. I like to keep things simple, plus I cannot stand warm tuna :jelous: bork xx

Back