Tinsels weight loss SS Diary

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Tinsel, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello all this is my first ever diary i'm off to see my CDC tomorrow in my lunch hour to pick up my stock however I have had a couple of shakes and an omelette for tea today to "ease" myself into this diet. I've also joined a boot camp style excersise class 4 times a week before going all i had had was 2 litres of water and 2 shakes and I felt very dizzy afterwards which is why I made an omelette so possibly eating on the excersise days on the evening just some chicken broccli/spinach etc if i feel I need it.

So 2 months till my holiday and I pray I can lose 2 half stone if I stick to this.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cartwoman

Cartwoman Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've seen people loose that amount in that time, so I'm sure you can too. Good luck!

4. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Day 2

Well after 2 days on this diet and another boot camp class done tonight which was tough I just had my shakes today dont even feel the need to eat which i'm pleased about as I did want to SS but if I really need to I will do a 810 day or just 4 shakes / milk allowance / and a 200 kcal meal

so so far so good feeling good just need to drink mpore water only doing 2 litres so going to up this tomorrow to 3 plus another booty hopefully ketosis tomorrow as I did do a kind of cambridge day on monday even though I class Tuesday "weigh in day with CDC" as day 1.

Good luck everyone and thank you cartwoman yeah I think my loss is achevable but only if I stick to this diet x

5. Cartwoman

Cartwoman Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm sure you can stick with it. You seem really determined. I didn't feel the need to eat after a couple of days. It gives you a good feeling and you certainly are showing the right attitude :D

6. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Day 3

Well today has been another good day nothing interesting to report really apart from I upped my water to 3 litres and had 3 meals and no food yey i'm so happy as I've said before I didnt really want too but had the chicken/salad/eggs in just in case. But even after my very tough boot camp session I didnt even need it, plus didnt go dizzy today at class so think the extra water was needed.

I cant wait to lose my first stone and half will feel so much better, first thing I want gone is my double chin I hate it so much so 1 stone to go and that should be gone.

7. rubber ring

rubber ring Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there Tinsel hows it going? Just been reading your posts and hope you are sticking in there.

I am into my 2nd week of SS and going strong. Ketosis for me was around day 4 I think.

I noticed you are going to Vegas for your hols, I went 5 years ago for my 30th and had a fab time :) Have you been before? You will be glad of the weight off as you will find you do a LOT of walking!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.