tiny bit late! but still

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ok so i decided to do that refeed thing as i am poor.. so had a teeny tiny bit of salmon, about 4 peas and 5 bits of sweetcorn lol.. there was no salady stuff or anything in the house.
    But now i just feel really bad :( cos i realllllllly wanted to do this! and i dont want to give up on it :( no now have decided to not pay the bill :S and instead continue full tfr tomorro. probably wrong decision.. but i dont wanna quit

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    If you dont want to quit then dont quit, this will be the best thing youv done for yourself in a long time! At the end of the day money is just money, i know its important (i have lots of bills to pay!!!) but dont worry everything will work out

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanx.. hope it will. your doing brilliantly! how r u finding it now?

5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  6. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    I get weighed tomorrow and according to my scales iv lost 2 stone in 5 weeks and i feel amazing!! Iv had problems about my weight for about 8 years now and im finally starting to feel good about myself. Iv got a long way to go still but iv done so many diets and non have worked like this one. This is definatly the best thing iv done and i cant wait till im at my goal!!! Trust me if you stick to it 100% then you'll get to the point when you dont care about for or anything the only thing you care about is feeling great and looking great

7. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I hope not.. i was hoping it wouldnt but the sweetcorn seemed to be quite carbohydatey lol.. obviously i was silly and didnt read the pack til after i'd eaten it. I think im probably out of ketosis as i wasn't aware until a while ago that my mum cooked the salmon in lemon juice :( but im willing to spend another 3 days in hell til i get there again..this diet is the only thing thats ever worked for me. xx

8. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for keeping to it! and congrats on ur losses so far. I know wat u mean.. i feel sooo good about myself already and no one has even noticed the loss lol, good luck for ur weigh xxxxx

9. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Go for it Missy, the bills can get paid another day, you're more important than anything. Lots and lots of luck to you. xx

10. gerrie01

gerrie01 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hope you can stay at it,youll feel so much happier in ur self if you do.good luck xxx

11. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Christiona, I'm sure it won't be long before you are back in ketosis and I'm willing to bet that next week you'll no longer be obese - yay!!!

Good luck hun.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.