Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tip for Cereal calories

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by Yasmine, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I dunno about you guys, but I find it quite annoying when they have the calorie information for a portion but with either whole or semi-skimmed milk. Some of you now prefer skimmed milk, so here's a little trick to do when trying to calculate the calories for the portion you will be eating.

Example:
    Sainsbury's Fruit and Fibre 750g

Per 30g serving served with semi-skimmed milk - 169kcal

For details on skimmed milk, take away 20 calories from thhe original amount that's served with semi-skimmed.

That leaves you with 149 instead. :cool: Now that's better lol
    PricePromotionQuantity and add to trolley

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully

Thanks hun! i was reading kereds maintainance diary and i noticed you have done alot of research on refeed etc keep sharing the tips hun im racking them up :):):):):)

4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Hehe no worries. I'll be sure to keep posting, since being on LT I've been doing so much research on stuff.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.