Tip re water

pookie74

Find drinking that much water really difficult so I have to think really hard and often about it - doesn't help that i don't like plain water very much either! But what I do is u take a bottle of Water up to bed with me 75cl then as soon as I wake up n when I am getting ready my aim is to finish it. Then another one in car on way to work , then another one with my lunch, another 1 in car on way home, then another with my tea and there you go 3 litres without knowing it too much!!! And as I am drinking it this way I am sure there is always a toilet close by!!!!

that sounds good :) water really needs planning for me or I struggle too!

I have half litre bottles filled and ready, and make sure I have one between 8-10, 10-12, 12-1400, and 1400-1600. Then I make sure I also have a few glasses of water as well. All that plus a few cups of peppermint or green tea keeps me right :)

That's a good idea and similar to what I do. I have one upstairs in the bathroom, one in my car and one in the fridge in the kitchen. I measure it all out the night before and know it all has to go in the day and yes I know where all the loos are on my daily routes;) Cheers Pookie x

I really struggle to keep up with the water at the moment, I know I need to get my ass into gear though xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back