Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Today's meals
1130 two cracottes with potato salad and coleslaw
1400 bowl red cabbage soup
1930 2 egg omelette with ham and parsley, mashed potato
1 triangle Toblerone, 1 left to go and it's finished
2 litres water including 500ml with 1 tsp chia seeds
4 cups of herbal tea

I have some gammon to cook, usually boil mine , but am thinking of putting it in the slow cooker like I do with beef joints etc which always come out perfectly 😋
Never tried meat in my pressure cooker 🤔 I’ve only used that for potatoes or veggies.

Im having it as soup now and its fine
Its 1200 ans im having my first meal. Not strictly break time but we are so busy im manning the phones through lunch. I made 6 one egg omlettes last night with ham n parsley so heated one just now in the sandwich toaster and have 2 cracottes with couegette spread and a bowl of the soup, a fairly substantial meal

Thursdays meals
1200 ham soup, 2 cracottes with courgette and goats cheese dip, 1 egg omelette with ham
1500 one choc digestive
1800 ham soup, 2 crackers, 3 sausages
1 piece of Toblerone and it's all gone now and one glass of red wine
1.5l water including 500ml with chia seeds

Getting up for work now, Ive only a half day planned but it has been an extremely busy 2 days so not sure what time I will get to leave at.
Plan for this evening is a roast meal, I have a chicken and the last bag of stuffing to be cooked. Still half a sack of potatoes and lots of other veg. And some wine and definitely some bubbles. A nice meal tomorrow and then rest Sunday and hard launch Monday. My body is already happy with being back to two meals a day and I'm happy to say no to all the goodies offered at work.
Enjoy your day all and a great New Years Eve and Day if I don't get to talk to you again.

Fridays meals

1200 Two sausages and two cracottes
1400 bowl ham soup, crackers n cheese, Pringles
1800 chicken, mashed potato, roast potato, peas, red cabbage, stuffing, parsley sauce
Lots of white wine and sparking wine

And that's 2021 done

I've started this morning with a big breakfast at 9am, a birthday breakfast. 2 sausages, 2 rashers, fried egg in a french roll and had lots of peppermint tea. Lunch today will be the same as dinner yesterday and probably some birthday cake.
Then tomorrow starting with gusto

So I have a plan but haven't decided if full launch of 2022 is tomorrow or Monday.
Starting weight is 83.8kg and I have updated my stats to reflect that, ticker will update overnight.
My lowest during 2021 was 78kg on 28/08 so would like to get back to that as quick as I can. Im setting my goal at 74kg for Easter, well actually the week before Easter as I'm really hoping we might get away for a holiday that week.
I also need to be a bit realistic as I may well have surgery before then and will be immobile for a while.

Goal for Friday 7th is to be at 83kg

Plan will be to eat 2 meals a day and no snacking in between.
Low carb meals, not quite full keto as the odd bit of flour may be used in sauces and may be crackers with cheese.
Reduce wine consumption, I'm not going to cut it out completely but limit it to weekends and highdays and holidays
Taking supplements each morning, my winter regime will be echinacea, vit d, vit c with zinc, vit b complex, magnesium and glucosamine.
2.5l water daily 500ml of which will have a teaspoon of chia seeds.
I'm going to try the weekday lunch swimming again now that we have full staff on our team at work. I need to see how much my hip can cope with with and also what covid restrictions are currently in place at the pool. I bought myself and Oscar full face snorkelling masks for Christmas and hope to get him comfortable in the water for our Easter holidays. I've really noticed the back and underarm fat has returned since I stopped swimming.
Ok that's it for now. I'm off to get dressed and go for a very short walk with husband.

Saturdays meals

0900 roll with butter and 2 sausage, 2 rashers, 1 egg
3 small cantacucni biscuits
1430 chicken kiev, ham, mashed potato, roast potato, red cabbage, peas, parsley sauce
Black forest gateau birthday cake
1 Toblerone triangle, some bought me one for my birthday. I think im going to put it in the fridge.
Some very nice red wine
Not enough water but 500ml of it did have a teaspoon of chia seeds
Peppermint tea

It's decided, today is day one and i WILL beat 2022.
Getting up in a minute and i have some chicken stock to make and pumpkin to roast. I have leftover chicken and ham and was thinking of some sort of a pie but was struggling to think of how do do the sauce. I think now i might just leave it as a stew with chunks of roasted pumpkin in it.
500ml water, supplements and green tea though to start the day first. And i want to measure my waist too.

was it your birthday Tipp? or someone elses? Happy belated Birthday anyway :D

Plans sound good but I agree you have to prioritise what you need for your surgery and recovery at the time, whenever it is.

best of luck with 2022 :)

Sundays meals

1100 2 sausages, 1 fried egg,mashed potato
Triangle of Toblerone
1500 crackers, cheese, olive paste
1700 pasta with ham and cheese sauce
Wine
2 lites water including 500ml with teaspoon chia seeds

was it your birthday Tipp? or someone elses? Happy belated Birthday anyway :D

best of luck with 2022 :)
It was my birthday Thanks.

Well as you can see Sunday wasn't day one but today definitely is.
We decided to have a lazy day by the TV as for the first time in a long time it was just me and darling husband. And we finished all the leftovers including open crackers, bits of cheese, open bottles of wine. And I finally got the last of the ham into meals. I have 3 portions of chicken, ham and sweet potato stew for work meals, I grated some of the sweet potato so it would fall apart and thicken the sauce. And I've made a big pot of minestrone also with some small cubes of sweet potato rather than pasta or rice. I will have the minestrone today and maybe some salad. I need to buy green veg and that's about it for meals for the week. I also still have some prepared meals in the freezer so want to sort through it and find them, family have just thrown lots of odds n ends on top of them over Xmas.
I measured my waist, it's a ridiculous 110cm, as my height is only 150cm you can see why I am such a Humpty Dumpty. I'm hoping some of it is bloat and once I get a proper start a bit will go.
I called the swimming pool to see what current covid restrictions they have as previously it was a booking system, no booking system at present but I need my covid cert. So I can return to lunchtime swimming without having to rush to fit in with their booking slots, just take lunch for 75 mins instead of 60 (I make it up at the end of the day). I would like to go today but need to "de winter" my legs first😁.
Back to work as normal tomorrow so need to dry and iron my clothes and leave out what I need for the week. I have fallen into wearing knee length dresses, tights and boots so no difficulty really getting things to match.
Talk later, welcome to 2022 and stay strong.

I've updated my ticker and she has floated almost all the way to the city, I need to get her to the beach...and soon🏖️😂👍

I measured my waist, it's a ridiculous 110cm, as my height is only 150cm you can see why I am such a Humpty Dumpty.
I've just checked and my waist should be 75cm😱

I've just reloaded Carb manager onto my tablet. I find it a bit of a faff trying to log everything so don't. But I do find it useful for checking the carb value of foods. So off to check all those things I regularly use and save the measurement I would use, for example a teaspoon of seasame seeds, a tablespoon of yougurt, a slice of ham. Going to scan my supplements and have them saved

Just in bed now and here is how today's meals went
Supplements
Herbal tea 4 mugs
Water 2 litres including 500ml with a tsp chia seed
Wine none
1200 bowl minestrone soup, 4 small crackers, cheese
1730 2 fish fingers, 3 chicken goujons, coleslaw, salad greens
And have had 2 triangles Toblerone, need to get it all gone soon.

Happy Birthday, Tipp! May you have many more healthy happy mobile years,

Youy've got a good plan there. I look forward to keeping you company to health weights and not being obese anymore!!

Thanks Ali, yep here is to becoming merely overweight.
Good news, I've unofficially dropped a bit of weight so looking good to have a loss for Fridays weigh in. And I went swimming today, only 12 lengths but it's a start. I can actually see where my increased weight has been put on, a lot of it was what I lost due to swimming, so back neck and underarms. And also what I am describing as my upper bum, top of the cheeks.
Double checked the waist measurement thing again and according to my waist size I should be 7 foot 2 inches😁. Just more numbers to be worked on.

Tuesdays meals
Water 3L including 500ml with 1 tsp chia seeds
Herbal tea 5 mugs
Wine 0
supplements
1345 sweet potato, chicken and ham stew
2 cracottes with teaspoon coleslaw
1900 minestrone soup, 2 egg omelette with cheese
Triangle Toblerone
Swimming 12 lengths

Last edited:
Back