Tipperary wobbles into 2024

1230 and having lunch now of the lasgne, didnt bother with the soup earlier and had 500ml water with 2 tsp Chia seed instead.

No pancakes here either, none of the big ones remembered and the biggest little one made them in school.
In bed now, exhausted but not sure if I will sleep. Still feeling a bit weird, hoping it's just the bodies reaction to a sudden change.
Had some peanuts this afternoon at work and dinner at 1800 was a big one of sausage casserole, pumpkin gnocchi, green beans, topped with a poached egg and some cheddar, definitely filled me.
Went for a 2km walk first and had 2 squares rich chocolate after.

That dinner did me good,no nibble cravings after it or this morning. Should make it through to 1200 anyway on it today.
Sleep still a bit disturbed with feeling what I can only ever describe as "woo waw", it should settle as my body settles to this food approach. Im hoping it carb withdrawal symptoms.
Thinking of soup for lunch and maybe some cheese and ham with it. I have avocado but don't feel like it, I vary between loving them and being fed up of them.
Chat later

Last edited:
Editing to add all of today's food
Herbal tea, 6 mugs
Water 2 litres including 500ml with 2 tsps chia seed

Lunch 1300, chicken and coconut soup, 2 cracottes, slice of ham, some cheese and having a few almonds now
Dinner 1800 pumpkin gnocchi with vodka tomato sauce, 5 baked fish fingers
4 squares rich chocolate

No walk, I was much too tired when I got home from work but I did buy tracksuit bottoms and a sweatshirt to use for walking😂

Last edited:
Morning, happy to report he scales is going in the right direction and I am clawing back the gain of the past few weeks.

Just weighed and measured. Weight is 84.6kg and waist 113cm so about a 2kg increase and 3cm. I'm definitely feeling the 3cm, I'm feeling very bloated. Not going to change my stats and see where I am on Friday.

I've weighed in and am delighted to announce I weigh 82.4kg. So since Sunday morning I have lost 2.2kg 😁. But as I had gained it's a net loss of 400g, IM THRILLED with that, I really didn't expect to get an overall loss.
Off to update stats everywhere and do a victory dance and then will be back to chat.

Thursdays meals

Herbal tea 5 mugs
Water 2L
Supplements
2tsps chia seed
1230 homemade chicken and coconut soup
3 fish fingers
Snack handful salted almonds
1800 pumpkin gnocchi in tomato vodka sauce, fried spinach, fried egg
4 squares rich chocolate

All updated, I was tempted to get back on the scales and see if I could squeeze another 100g out of it to bring my BMI under 36 but was afraid if I did it would laugh at me and take back the 400g...so not risking it🤣

Off to work, i have the last of the chicken and coconut soup and remaing fresh gnocchi is sauce. More gnocchi in the freezer. Then courgette and mozzarella lasagne in the fridge for this evening and will be having a glass of wine with it.
Tomorrow need to get the office sorting finished.
Chat later and good luck to those of you weighing in over the weekend

I've weighed in and am delighted to announce I weigh 82.4kg. So since Sunday morning I have lost 2.2kg 😁. But as I had gained it's a net loss of 400g
Just checked my diary and todays goal was 75.5kg, that was to keep me on track for a 10kg loss at Easter. Im just going to try shrinking and see qhere it takes me for Easter

Mornings, plans changed yesterday and I came home from work at lunchtime.

1400 courgette and mozzarella lasagne
Fairy cake
2000 two slices toast with butter
Wine

Honestly,I'm up and down and up.
I had a Chinese takeaway on Saturday night and gained 1.5kg overnight. I know daily weighing isn't accurate but it is an indication of which direction I am going. Then on Sunday I had some bread. Didn't have time for a walk yesterday and won't be having one today, storm blowing outside now and later need to leave work early and head straight out for an appointment.
Went out shopping on Sunday, it's the first time in over six months that I have driven further than work. Drive was OK and I bought some badly needed small things for the house. Then almost home and I hit a rock and burst my tyre. Got home and saw it was two burst tyres and damaged rims😒. No car this week and struggling to get lifts to work. Everyone in the house is sick, some horrible cold with the little ones throwing up. I finally got it last night and my throat is on fire, need to take a test before I go to work. The others have and all negative, fingers crossed.
Out of work tomorrow, need to stay in Dublin tonight for that appointment I mentioned. Not going to push myself until this cold lifts, will eat sensible and nutritious food. Fasting is working, having two meals a day and earliest first is at 1230. I do need to walk though, just with weather and late nights at work it's not always possible.
Chat later

Hi Tipp, not really been around so having a catch up, good to see you're finding your way forward slowly :)

Hiya Tipp - so sorry to hear you're poorly, everyone here has the noravirus thing, is it that do you think?

The Chinese may have had loads of salt in it which will make you gain. Have you amended your plan to include more carbs now? I only went back in the diary a couple of weeks x

Hi all,I'm back again. Was MIA for about 6 weeks, just busy with lots of stuff. Went totally off track and weight is up again so I started shrinking in earnest on Sunday and keeping it up so far. It will take about 2 weeks before I see any effect.
Two small bits of news, firstly I finally got my hip sorted. Small procedure in theatre seems to have it sorted. It took about 3 weeks before I noticed a difference, I'm trying to take short walks now, only about 2km as I'm very unfit and need to get back into it.
Secondly I went on holiday, two weeks in France for Easter. It wasn't much of a rest as we had the 3 little ones so full hands trying to look after them. They had a great time and I'm exhausted. I did manage to walk comfortably each day while I was there.
Off to catch up with everyone. I see we have an Instagram account now.

There was me getting all excited about the Instagram account and I see last post is a year ago

Welcome back Tipp - and excellent news on the hip! So pleased to hear you're not in pain any more, what a difference that will make.

And well done too for getting back on track - I've been the same, fell off the wagon and waved it bye bye, ate every pizza available in the county and am now counting the cost!

Well that didnt last long. Off the wagon and sick again, very bad cough... Not covid. In week 3 now and not letting up. On all sorts of meds.
Anyway not here to moan, came in to see if anyone is using a weighted hula hoop and have you had any results with it.

Back