Tips for getting back on the wagon!! HELP!!

LadyLordy

Oh I was doing so well. Started just before Xmas and powered through a 10b weight loss. Then there was a hen do, then a wedding, then another wedding and I've totally lost it. Gained 2lbs and have plateaued for about 2 months. Can't keep my head in the game and most of all am really annoyed with myself for losing my stride. Anyone else experience this? It's almost like I've just got really bored with SW and am self-sabotaging at every turn. Any tips for getting back in the saddle along with a giant kick in the bum gratefully received! x

Yes yes and yes, I have experiance with this! I'm trying to get back in the zone myself currently. I think a swift kick up the butt and a good talking to myself normally helps, once I start again I normally get back into the swing of it again pretty quick, but the initial starting process is tough.

I find it very easy to fall off the wagon and once I'm off it's very hard to get back on! What I have to do is get into a routine, plan my meals, get my ass to the shop and buy it all in and eat nothing but what I've bought. Literally my day is planned to the hour because it's the only way I can do it! But I'm crap at weekends because the plans are more fluid, I'm not sat down at my desk at 11am to eat a banana etc so I find that hard going! But keeping a food diary helps, shows me exactly what I'm eating and helps focus a bit more, so I'd recommend that until you get back in the swing!

Make sure your fridge is stocked with lots of speed fruits and veg, eggs, meat that kind of thing. Also if I know I some low syn treats like curly wurly's or Cadbury fudge bars it helps keeping me on track know I can have one come evening time. Also things like mug shots are great to have for handiness sake! One you get 3 or 4 good days behind you I always find it gets easier after that :)

Back