Tips for re-starting Sole Source

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Sunny1985, 20 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Sunny1985

Sunny1985 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey CD guys.

Are there any tips you can recommend for re-starting sole source.

I am finding it really difficult, and seem to be tempted by everything bad for me!!:sigh:

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HELP! Its really stressing me out! I just want it to be like the first time. I have put on 2 stone of the 3 stone I initially lost!- I am now getting depressed like I was before and constantly binge eating!

Is there any councellors who can help??

Thanks guys x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    there are a few that have done it the 2nd 3rd and 4th time round, our Mini is stormin away now!!!

Don't despair x

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    The above way of stepping back into SSing was written by Sassy back in 2006.

I highly recommend following the above advice if you are experiencing difficulty.

Love Mini xxx

DQ likes this.
  5. Sunny1985

Sunny1985 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi

thank you for your post!

I have failed again today! I feel really low and dont know what to do!

I am ready to jump ship I think

6. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

I have returned to CD as I was slowly but steadily regaining and, since I was not at goal, could not bear to face going up one size or perhaps more - Christmas or no Christmas!

The only tip I have for strugglers is one that probably seems obvious - have an extra pack when desperate, or even two, preferably of the porridge as it is both warming and filling. Sometimes I make the porridge with more water and, as it is cooling, stir-in a tablespoonful of psyllium husk. This adds bulk and makes it more filling.

I am on a very low income so I know that adding packs makes for more expense but if it saves the diet and salves your conscience it can truly be money well spent.

Good luck everyone, and never give up!

7. debblaze

debblaze Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Trying to decide
    Help

Hi
    After reading some posts below im just wondering what psyllium husk are and where can i get them from, do they had extra calories as i love the porridge.

Im back on sole source plus after putting on about 6lbs over the last three weeks. Need to get it off now as i have to get bmi down as i have my ivf consultation on 12th jan and i have to below bmi 35 to have my first go.

Wish me luck, i to tend to nibble at things which i know i shouldnt even though i have a hugh goal to get too.
    I lost just under two stone on LL but have now gone to cd, it has much more variety and cheaper.
    this site is great.
    Debs

8. Cambridge-Dieter

Cambridge-Dieter Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Sole Source
    Good advice (girlygirly) – which I will be taking. Instead of succumbing to my cravings for custard creams, I should drink another shake or have some soup.

Many thanks

Samantha

9. PaulieP

PaulieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Hi Mini that post was Soooo helpful,

10. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    For most of last year I was struggling to get back on track, and I always ended up "cheating" I found a complete break of about 6 weeks,(due to lack of finances) where I tried to eat low carb did it for me, its like the first time again :)

11. Dizzyredpassion

Dizzyredpassion Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Great restart tips. Thank you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.