Tips for the best week ever

gleggers

Hi all, I have been doing slimming world for a year and a half and have lost weight very slowly - never more than 1lb but usually more like 0.5lb or a maintain, and for almost a year I have pretty much been maintaining - losing and gaining the same couple of pounds. Anyway, I am now only 3lb away from target and have no social occasions on this week - so I want to go all out for a bigger than usual loss with the hope of hitting target next week. Any tips for what you did on your best ever week? I find that a few red days for me usually speed things up a bit and keeping syns low - any other ideas would be greatly appreciated x

Have you tried Success Express? When I was only two pounds from target I did SE every other day for a week, and that did the job! I have also had success with soup for my main meal several days a week (but you need to make sure it is hearty enough for you not to be hungry).

Great - thanks for the suggestion. I've started SE this morning and will try and do either SE or red days for the whole week

I've found to have better losses when I cut down red meat and eat more fish/chicken :)

limit fruit to two portions per day

Red days as you are suggesting already - definitely the day before weigh in

Lots of S and SS foods,

Sticking to the plan every single day for the whole week

Good luck

Apart from what the others have already mentioned, I just have a couple of suggestions.

Mix up your Healthy Extra's and Syns. Trying new things can give your body a bit of a boost, rather than it having the same things day in, day out.

Upping your water intake can help.

Back