Tips for the week ahead..

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Well its my 3week back on plan and so far so good, had another 0.5lb off 2nte which i was happy with as i havent been 100% and had a boozy sat nite! So this week iv no plans and plan on havin a great week, wud really love a biggish loss next week.. Any ideas how i can up mu chances apart from stickin to plan? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lots of speed foods so check in your book, and I'm adding lemons everyday and. It's really making a difference x

All great ideas:) what do u do with the lemons? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm cutting up a whole lemon and putting it in a big jug of water in the fridge over night and drinking some.first thing and then throughout the evening. Also have lemon squeezed into food or hot water and lemon wedge as a drink. There is a thread somewhere about it and lots of people seem.to be having results from.including lemons :)

My best tips are...eat half a grapefruit before brekkie, eat small portions more regularly (I eat every 2-3 hours), loooooadsa water throughout the day, scan bran most days as my HxB xx

The lemon thread is titled "Not sure if its helped but thought I'd share :)". I've been trying lemons in the morning as only lost 0.5 this week in week 2. Feel that it doesn't bode well and knowing what I'm like if it doesn't come off I'll lose motivation. Trying to keep positive.

I'm cutting up a whole lemon and putting it in a big jug of water in the fridge over night and drinking some.first thing and then throughout the evening. Also have lemon squeezed into food or hot water and lemon wedge as a drink. There is a thread somewhere about it and lots of people seem.to be having results from.including lemons :)

I like the sound of some lemony water regardless of the weight loss (though that would be a welcome bonus!) I have a lemon in the fridge and nothing to do with it so I'll give that a go. Thanks!

Just remember to try and use a straw cos too much lemon not good for the teeth. Tbh I like drinking with a straw anyway

You said yourself that you haven't been 100% this week, so that would probably be a start. Before you start trying new stuff, I'd focus on just actually following the plan 100% for the week. The plan works fantastically well, if you follow it properly.

I'd go back to basics - re-read your pack and start as if it was your first week on the plan. No reason why you can't have a "boozy weekend" and stick to plan at the same time - that's what your Syns are for.

At this stage, I don't really see the need to try anything different. Just stick to the plan, and you'll see for yourself that it works!

Just my opinion anyway...

They key to it all is organisation - and thats when we fall I reckon.

A 'dieter's' biggest problem in my opinion is getting caught out with nothing to eat when busy - so I always shop online and make sure that I have got everything I need for the week ahead x

You said yourself that you haven't been 100% this week, so that would probably be a start. Before you start trying new stuff, I'd focus on just actually following the plan 100% for the week. The plan works fantastically well, if you follow it properly.

I'd go back to basics - re-read your pack and start as if it was your first week on the plan. No reason why you can't have a "boozy weekend" and stick to plan at the same time - that's what your Syns are for.

At this stage, I don't really see the need to try anything different. Just stick to the plan, and you'll see for yourself that it works!

Just my opinion anyway...

yeah very true chic, def need to up my superfree too and also my water as i dont drink enough! thanks :) ur doin fab :) xx

yeah very true chic, def need to up my superfree too and also my water as i dont drink enough! thanks :) ur doin fab :) xx

Thank you! Went through a rough patch where I just couldn't stick to plan and would be 1lb on, 1lb off, etc. But feel like I have finally found myself, and this is something that I not only need, but want to do.

You will get there x

thats the way i had been for ages so then a few weeks ago i thought time to knuckle down and i have lost past 3 weeks which im pleased with even though its not loads of weightbut as long as its comin off im happy :) i feel a lot more in the zone now than i ever have before.. at the weekend i resisted 2 takeaways which for me is really good in itself cuz i usually cave in! xx

Plan plan plan!!! I have the best weeks when I plan and have a few meals that are frozen and ready to go.

Back