Tips for tiredness / exhaustion in busy times.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lostris, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all,

I've been very busy lately but now I seem to have a small problem too.

I have to ride my bike to school and back from school, 30mins each way. When I get at school or back home I'm EXHAUSTED. Not just a little tired, no.. I actually feel physically ill like I'm about to collapse.

I had been working on my excersize a bit, walking more, 20min bike rides... but that was in vacation time..... :X

But this bikeride is killing me because I have SO much stuff to do (school things) and that keeps me up till late too..

So.. was just wondering if anyone has some handy tips about not almost fainting when getting off my bike...?

I really wanted to start my 2nd year off well but they've totally bombarded me with tasks and it's hard because I feel like I have no energy for it.

I just spent 5 hours on a huuuuuuge excersize and it still isn't finished. (When I say huuuuuuge I mean huge, reading and 'translating' a childrens free speech transcript of 102 utterances, dicecting it (so to say), putting all the cool grammar stuff on paper at 3 different levels and counting the wordparts...)

I LOVE my study, love love love... And I am not quitting the diet...

I just need good useful tips!!

I have half the day off tomorrow, thank god..

Thanks for reading. <3.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I guess you are on SS?

You may well need to try one of the other plans. Could work much better for you

4. Lostris

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yes, sorry, I am on SS.

I'd rather not do another plan, that's why I'm asking for tips mostly, but if I can't feel better on SS I might have to.

5. Lostris

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Noone else? :(

6. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

I have no advice but have the same problem :cry:

7. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I started this diet SSing when i started new job in a special needs class. My days went by in a whizz and by 7pm i was shattered. Only advice i could say is why bike if you can take the car (and i dont mean that sarcastically). If the bike is exhausting you, can you drive, get a lift or bus saving your energy for work. Once you have got into diet you will feel much better. Save the bike til weekends when you have more time to enjoy it.

8. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Could you try splitting your meals up so you have lots of smaller ones and then no energy crash??? Hope you find something that works for you hun. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.