TMI (sorry lol!) about toilet things!

peagirl989

Do you pee more on this diet?!

I swear I'm not drinking much more (although I know i should..), but I am peeing double, three times more than I normally would?! Is it all the fruit?

i am exactly the same!!! had flu all week and got up for the first time yesterday after a week in bed and i swear it was every hour! not sure if its my body just adjusting to being upright or the diet, or being pregnant (im trying to concieve), x

would be lovely being trying for 7 months, i believe you can still do sw when pregnant?? i dont want it to be an excuse to stay a fatty and get even bigger! x

Yep, but not just peeing! Lets just say that I've gone from a once every 48 hours girl to 1-2 a day! :eek:

I spend a lot of time in the bathroom at the moment :giggle:

Lare73 - fingers crossed for you! I have two girls and they are such a blessing.

Peeing can def be a sign of being pregnant. When i was pregnant i didnt know how something so small (like in the 1st 2 months) could make me pee so much haha. I really hope it works out for you Liv and i think lots of people do sw pregnant and after when breast feeding etc.

Glad i'm not the only one peeing like a horse:rotflmao:

Lily, i wish i was with the other too, but I'm a bit less frequent since starting sw and am bloated a lot, but i hope my body settles in to it!!

x

ive heard that whilst losing weight you become more furtile fingers crossed for u

Back