To 9 st 7.. once and for all!

lil_legs

Gold Member
Never had a diary on here but thought i would start one to try and get me through this last push!!

Back from a fab holiday and restarting today at 10 st 2.5

Goal is 9 st 7 so 9.5lb to go!

I am renound for cheating and i probably will, but going to try try try not to!!

First mini goal is to be 9 st 10 when i get my tattoo... likely to be in 7-14 days time!

Meeting CDC again on weds and my goal for that is to be 10 stone - so i wont have a post holiday gain on her cards!

Oh im also a daily weigher - always have been, always will be so will post my morning weight on here so dont shout lol i am fully aware my weight will fluctuate and dont let that cause me to binge, it actually helps me stay on track!

what does you "plan" entail?

was it your wi today or have you lost 3lb in a day!! :O well done though!

Im looking at dresses to wear to a wedding in august.. seen a lovely long one from lipsy in either minx or emerald green... just text the bride cos im worried the style may look too bridemaidy and i dont want to get her goat up on her big day!! lol x

what does you "plan" entail?

was it your wi today or have you lost 3lb in a day!! :O well done though!

Im looking at dresses to wear to a wedding in august.. seen a lovely long one from lipsy in either minx or emerald green... just text the bride cos im worried the style may look too bridemaidy and i dont want to get her goat up on her big day!! lol x

3 lbs this week off :) it's the up down day calorie cycling each day with CD products.. but tweaking it to suit me lol oh dress sounds nice, maybe her brides maids will be wearing a long dress also? colour sounds lovely how was your hoilday? x

up down day??

Holiday was amazing.. cant wait to go again 30th aug! The wedding is 11 days before i go too so have to be in tip top shape!

Bride thinks the dress is gorgeous and told me to go for it so ill order that on payday - in a size 10 so i have to fit into it!! need to decide on the colour now

How is everything with you?

Oh i love ebay but have never brought clothes off there.. u have lovely taste in clothing thou are u going to the same place in August?? u lucky girl lol im going to zante on 21st august so this weight needs shifting by then for sure.x

aw thank you - im feeling very excited now!!

Yes going back to the same place in aug, my parents have an apartment out there i went with my friend this time and going with my parents in aug but my friend is gonna meet us out there for a week (she also loves it!! haha)

aw thank you - im feeling very excited now!!

Yes going back to the same place in aug, my parents have an apartment out there i went with my friend this time and going with my parents in aug but my friend is gonna meet us out there for a week (she also loves it!! haha)
It's nice to have holidays to look forward to isn't it? have u brought dresses off ebay before? i always sell on there. Ive just counted my supply of CD i have left i have 2 weeks worth... eeekkk lol

Ive bought a few but sold loads!

I think ive got just over a weeks supply too, and im going to see her weds! will only get a few bars and tetras to tide me over whilst at work x
you have enough time to lose the lbs :) i sell loads on ebay to i might look at a few dresses now actually on there need a dress for the 21th july ;).. x

Back