To all of you daily weighers

kirstyjade

Was just wondering on the 1st week of the diet what day you "daily" weighers saw the big drop in you weight?
My last restart i saw a drop of 10lb on day 3 of week 1
Im now on day 2 of week 1 re start and nothing at all off but that does'nt suprise me it was the same all the other times x

I am terrible for weighing myself every time i go in the bathroom LOL
My 1st week I was seeing a difference of 2-3lbs each day!
I'm going to hide my battery for my scales I think as I'd like weigh in's to be a surprise LOL!xx

I had a 6lb loss on the morning of day 5 of week 1, but by the time I got to day 7, my first weigh-in, I'd lost 9lbs!

I now avoid weighing myself every day as I don't think it gives you an accurate picture x

ChrissyRiley said:
I am terrible for weighing myself every time i go in the bathroom LOL
My 1st week I was seeing a difference of 2-3lbs each day!
I'm going to hide my battery for my scales I think as I'd like weigh in's to be a surprise LOL!xx

And me! Sometimes before n after a pre lol. I'm restArting this week and wud love to get that "wow" week one gives! But cannot seem to stop. Although prob had my wow Anyway, down 4lbs since yesterday!

time2go said:
And me! Sometimes before n after a pre lol. I'm restArting this week and wud love to get that "wow" week one gives! But cannot seem to stop. Although prob had my wow Anyway, down 4lbs since yesterday!

What day was it for you yesterday? I still have'nt seen a drop and im day 2 lol

kirstyjade said:
What day was it for you yesterday? I still have'nt seen a drop and im day 2 lol

Day three x

Well I weighed myself on Monday and I'd lost 6lbs then today an hour before my 7th WI I've now supposed to have put on 1lbs!! I've started to take photos of the scale reading so I can prove to my CDC that at least for time during the week I did lose a good amount :( ! It my TOTM tomorrow so I'm hoping that'll explain the evitable STS that awaits me at WI!!!

Back