• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

To anyone thinking of eating chocolate!

Gold Member
ahhhhhhhhhh but is it any worse then swallowing spiders and flies etc when ur sleeping lol
'did you know the average bar of chocolate has 8 insect legs in'...
Mmmmmmm, added nutrition!

I read about a man in Germany (I think) not that long ago who found the end of a human finger in a bar of chocolate, complete with nail still attached. Now insect legs I don't mind, but I would draw the line at part of a finger!! :eek:

Resident geek
i know Bev.. not a hard life really..
all food has a percentage of bugs in it.. and has to stay below that due the guidelines set in place by the government.. lol..

x x
Yum - although having eaten chilli crickets of my own volition in Mexico, it may take more than that to put me off!!! Although no choc now for 15 weeks so I may have already successfully weaned myself off it (I am now however imagining slowly melting a square of Green & Black's Maya Gold on my tongue!)

Carol x

Personal Trainer
My DH found something on our local council intranet saying 'did you know the average bar of chocolate has 8 insect legs in'...

Now that's stopped you hasn't it!!!!! :D:D:D
to all those calorie counters out there....

dont worry.....insect legs are free....so are spiders....oh and dust :sign0151:

Silver Member
Why on earth would you lick a slug??!

When I get the chocolate urge I picture it coming out a dog's bottom. That helps stop the tempation!