To being a smaller me!

ErinW

Silver Member
Well today was my first weigh-in after a run, a week having only fruit for breakfast and being on 18 points Weight Watchers diet and I've lost a whopping 10lbs!!! :party0011: Although it's probably not quite as much as that, as I had just started my period when I weighed myself last week. However, I'm still delighted with my kick-start! Up to 22 points this week and hopefully I will have lost at least another 2lbs by my Graduation (8th December-9 days away) and even better drop another 4lbs to get to 14.5 stones by Christmas (3 weeks & 5 days away - eeek!). Off to have some dinner now and a well-deserved reward! :)

Thanks! I am determined to keep it up this time! :)

Just found out that My Chemical Romance are playing in Dublin on 16th February and I would love to be 13.7lbs stones by then. That means dropping 18 lbs between now and then and trying not to do too much damage over Christmas. I'm hoping I can get to at least 14.7lbs by Xmas, maintain until New Year and then stick to WW until then, hopefully losing at least 12lbs. So new mini challenge, ahoy!

10lbs?!!!
Lucky you! Where's you food n wxcercise diary? How did you do that?
Well done x

I don't have an online one! And basically I went from eating really bad stuff to being on Weight Watchers (18 points) and went for a 20 minute run. I think it'll be about a 2lb a week loss from now on, though.. just a good starting week!

Have been finding it hard to have cold fruit for breakfast these mornings, especially as the last punnet of strawberries and raspberries were so incredibly bitter! But I'll start back on the fruit brekkie soon. Also hard to stay within my points this week, always wanting that little bit extra, but so far all I've had extra has been a plain meringue nest! (1/2 a point) Which I'm sure won't do too much damage. I've even been counting my advent calendar chocolates each day! Heehee, yes I am a child, but hey.. it's the small things in life that make it worth living!

Next week I have to go out for a drink twice and a graduation meal, so it's going to be very hard to stay within my points. I think I will try to eat 18 points on the pub days and limit myself to one/two beers. I'm also going to visit my friend in Dublin for 4 days another challenge! I'm going to try to just eat meals and limit the damage. I'll probably be doing a good bit of walking, so hopefully it might just be a STS week.

Still worried about Dublin next week, but hey! My new plan is (healthy) meals only (fill up with fruit when possible) and opt for a bottle of wine & one/two beers. It's bad, but not as bad as several beers. Gotta give my friend a good send off! I will just stick to 18 points the rest of the week and hopefully I'll be fine.

Weigh in tomorrow, can't wait!

why dont you drink vodka and diet coke or something,,at least thats only 1 point,,my son is going to my chemical romance also in Dublin,,i've never heard of them lol

I'm not that keen on vodka & diet coke, but would definitely drink vodka & Diet/Light Red Bull if I could find it. Is vodka only 1 point per shot?

Haha, your son has excellent taste in music, they're a great band! :D

Hmmm.. had a Kinder Bueno that I shouldn't have. Looks like it's 19 points for the next two days!

Ok, so I haven't written in my thread since before my Xmas binge! But I am seriously back on track and have nearly undone all the damage I did over Christmas. Tomorrow I am switching from the old WW plan to the new PP plan, so might keep a food diary here. I lost 1 lb this week after not loosing anything for the two weeks before that, even though I stuck to my plan. I think this may be due to my love of carbs and particularly Sainsbury's onion bagels! So hopefully with the new plan I will start eating more fruit and veg and less carbs. I'm still very determined and plan on sticking to this diet for the rest of the year, or as needed after that. Goal weight, here I come.

Hey good luck to you, i was away for months since before christmas and only came back 3 weeks ago, i think its good you came back when you felt ready instead of for some faddy new yrs resolution. gl looking forward to reading about your losses!

Thanks! :)

Okay, today was my first day on PP. My allowance is 34PP Daily & 49PP Weekly.

Breakfast: (10PP)

Coco Pops - 6PP
Banana - 0PP
Milk - 4PP (1/2 pint)

Snacks: (8PP)

WW Toffee Bar - 2PP
Kinder Bueno - 6PP

Lunch: (12PP)

Cheddar cheese (50 grams 1/2 fat): 6PP
Toast (2 rounds of 50/50): 4PP
Marg (4 tsp): 2PP

Dinner: (10PP)

Onion Bagel - 7PP
Tomato Soup - 3PP

So I used my full days points + 6 of my weekly points. I may have some fruit later as a snack after my dinner. I'll see how hungry I am.

Breakfast: (4PP)

All Bran 2PP
Banana 0PP
Milk 2PP

Lunch: (4PP)

All Bran 2PP
Pineapple 0PP
Milk 2PP

Dinner: (12PP)

2 slices of thick bread 6PP
2 Linda McCartney Quorn Sausages 4PP
Ketchup 1PP