To do or not to do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lighterlifer, 24 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have tried CD in the past but couldnt seem to las for more than 2 weeks! I am on WW now and have lost 12.5lbs which I am pleased about :) My question is, do you think it is a good idea to do CD for 4weeks and give my weight loss a boot up the bum and then revert back to WW after the 4 weeks. I will still go to my weekly meeting for the weigh in, and will hopefully go straight back to counting points aftre 4 weeks ( I know that I will put my store and water weight back on), what are your guys opinions?? Any opinion welcome :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

TBH with the amount you have to lose, I would stick with WW. You are losing weight at a lovely rate, are learning a new attitude to food, and are more than halfway there. Stick with what you are doing and pat yourself on the back for your achievement :cool:

4. Lighterlifer

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey DQ, I guess Im just being a little impatiet. I want to be back in my 10stones as soon as possible. My 19th birthday is May 25th and I want look better than ever. I know that CD would boot my weight loss up alot but Im abit worrie dthat once I do it I will lose the momentem I have going now. Im in 2 minds about what to do!!

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I agree with DQ. WW is working so well for you....stick with it.

You'll only get frustrated with the stall when you come off CD. I can understand you wanting to get down for your birthday, but it could mess up everything in the long run.

Keep going gal...you're doing fab.

6. Lighterlifer

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think I will wait until this week weigh in (Thursday) and if I dont hit 2lbs loss (My first stone award) I think I may do CD for 4weeks. May change my mind by then anyway he he xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.