To eat or not to eat ??

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Hi Lipoids..not been very active on here last few days..having a bit of a headf*ck... its my birthday on june 3rd and my husbands on june 4th.. i will be 30 this year..on Friday night my hubs sprung on me the surprise of a romantic weekend in Paris for the weekend after our birthdays... lovely sweet surprise i know... but.. i have been quite moany since..he assumed i will just break Lipotrim for the weekend so i can enjoy some Champagne and French cuisine... :confused::confused::confused::confused: i have barely slept all weekend... in my mind this wasnt planned..now im really unsure what to do... do i just do something like day one refeed.. where i just eat one meal per day like chicken salad... or do i come out of ketosis so i can drink... or do i be firm and tell him i cant break my Lipo at all... any ideas guys...

Ang, what a lovely suprise ...bless his cotton socks!! Men (that arent doing LT don't understand)...if you eat it is harder to get back into the LT mind set. But then again you are strong willed x You coud always enjoy the weekend without eating and you could fill your days with other things its a tough one hunni... it is your 30th follow your heart!

hi hun
What a nice OH you have!
If it was me I would refeed before you go. Dont think it would go down too well with OH to take LT to Paris! I think it might be hard to stick with an atkins/protein only type diet while away, if it goes wrong you could mess things up. If you refeed properley and then go back on when you get back. But most of all - enjoy it! IMHO

Thx Daisy thx Nic..i love ur new pic Nics..xx i make up my mind then change it again the next..xx

i am the same hun - cant make a decision!!!

lol .. are u a gemini by any chance ..lol i wanna be excited but this eating drinking thing is just frazzlin my thoughts.. and if im goin to refeed so i can have a little champers ..how long b4 i go do i do that... i dont want to have 3 meals a day out there... one meal one snack would do..out there is carb n fat city ..croissants pastries

i would say you need 4 days refeed before you go. But be careful still. stay away from those pastries! Stay in bed late hun (lucky girl) to avoid the breakfast croissants!! Just dont go too mad cos it is really hard to get back on track. xx

At Least A Week Hun If You Are Drinking You Need To Have Eaten Some Carbs... And Ang You Really Need To Have 3 Meals A Day Or Get Some Maintainence Shakes Or Bars To Make Sure You Are Getting Enough Food Hunni Xx

ok thx hun.. gonna check this with the chemist on wed... i have nothing to wear either ... here we go .. x

buy yourself something new hun - you deserve it xx

ok thx hun.. gonna check this with the chemist on wed... i have nothing to wear either ... here we go .. x
hehehe you sound like me...bet you have a wardrobe full of clothes, but have nothing to wear ...yup, i agree with daisy go buy something...some thing reasonable that looks expensive ( as you wont be wearing it for long) xxx

can i not have say one shake a day from my normal shakes

Yeah ...i dont see why not but i would have 2 hun 3 meals a day rule is very important

why dont you get some of the maintenance bars hun - you get free samples from the LT website xx

Hey,

It is entirely up to you, I would personally refeed for a week and really enjoy your birthday treatl. You can always go back on when you come back and just try and make the most sensible decisions on what to eat. you could look at it as a test for when you get down to your target weight to see if you can go out and eat without stuffing yourself or ordering the wrong things.

Oh and especially enjoy the champers, hmmmmm champagne I love it:D

Tough call Ang, but whatever decision you make IT WILL be the right one for you .....good luck pet xx

I would def say at least a week refeed esp if youre going to refeed! Saying that i dont think i would break the diet personally, im a Taurus and very stubborn and strong minded! Def follow your heart hun but make sure you will have the will power to get back on xxx

Thx Tracey, Gaz and hopeful slimmer..still cant decide gonna sleep on it a few days more and decide by wednesday... i am certain i will go straight back on LT on the sunday night... and i know i will have to get back into keto if i decided i want to drink out there.... just not 100% ready to make the decision to refeed yet...xx

good idea hun to think about it, let us know which way you decide to go xx

I have just emailed Lipotrim requesting some maintenance samples, and asked for some advice on the situation x

Back