TO HEAVY TO BE WEIGHED!!

STAYPUFT

Hi all
I was in touch with the chemist today about the Lipotrim diet (male) all was going well until my worst nightmare came true...The scales wont take my weight!! :eek: The Pharmacist made some calls to his contacts to see if they had scales that would take my weight, no luck, how embarrassing!!
I am still going to start the diet come Monday but it wont be the same not knowing how much weight will be lost?
I am looking forward to starting and feeling better, Im constantly out of breath, knees,legs and back has started to hurt lately and i dont want to go on like this any longer. :sigh:

Hi all
I was in touch with the chemist today about the Lipotrim diet (male) all was going well until my worst nightmare came true...The scales wont take my weight!! :eek: The Pharmacist made some calls to his contacts to see if they had scales that would take my weight, no luck, how embarrassing!!
I am still going to start the diet come Monday but it wont be the same not knowing how much weight will be lost?
I am looking forward to starting and feeling better, Im constantly out of breath, knees,legs and back has started to hurt lately and i dont want to go on like this any longer. :sigh:

:D hi mate you have made the right decision to start a weightloss programme, i did the cambridge diet and it worked for me, so good luck with yours and you will defenately feel the health benefits of losing weight, there are plenty of people on this site that will be able to advise you on your journey, and give you lots of encouragement, good luck :D

Aw DARLING! You poor thing. At least you have kept your head up. Cambridge is fabulous. I did it last year for my best friends wedding and in 4 months no-one recognised me. Its great. Good Luck

Taz x

Hi mate, well firstly good on you for making the decision to do something about your weight.
I too, when I started had the same problem, albeit with the scales at home, I just went down to Argos and bought some that went to 25 st.
I dont know what weight you are but im sure they will find scales for you.
Good luck with your time on LT it does work 100%, the results are brilliant.

hi hun, just think never again will you suffer that embarrassment again! just keep in mind youve made the first steps towards changing your life and having some control, im not going to wish you luck because that doesnt come into it, determination and hard work but youl get the rewards very quickly, reach your first weigh in hun and youl never look back, except when you are taking your old clothes to the charity shop because they dont fit anymore hahah dont forget to take a before picture and some measurements, we are all behind you hun x

ps if you really want to know your weight, see if the scales in boots will work for you

Welcome to the forum, and don't worry, we've all got embarrassing stories about being overweight! I would go to your doctors to be properly weighed, they should have those scales with the balance thing. You should check with your doc that it's OK to do LT. Seems that most docs are supportive, but you really should tell him/her, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose.

Hi and Welcome!!!
I agree with Cee-Cee you should defo check with your doctor before you start LT, get a full check up better safe than sorry eh!!!

I was reading in a Weight Watchers mag few months ago about a man who started WW and the scales couldnt weigh him he was in the same boat as you!
But he kept going weekly and after a few weeks they were able to read his weight, he went every week and eventually got to goal and is still maintaining!
When i red it i just thought wow what determation!!!

You can do it too hun just keep focused and believe in yourself xx

Hello and welcome hun..a big well done to you for deciding to do this and not being put off! Best of luck xxx

welcome and well done on taking this step i know it wont have been easy. You will get loads of support here.
Hi Lillie & Tracy knew you would be there to give Staypuft your support brilliant

Hey staypuft you've made the hardest decision, welcome to our family. I hope that it all goes well for you and we are all here to help each other out! :X

Welcome to the forum. I can only imagine how you must have felt :( Don't be disheartened....you have made the best choice ever! Take your measurements, at least then you'll know you are losing fat.

Good luck.xx

:eek:Lovin the new pic shaz!
Your tum is perfectly flat

Hi Staypuft,
Let me share my embarrasing story with you... I plucked up the courage to go to slimming world about 8 years ago weighing 25 stone. I was in the queue to get weighed and the leader of the class wouldn't let me get on the scales incase I broke them! I had to go sit down and everyone was wondering why I hadn't got weighed and I just wanted to run out of the room :mad: At the end of class she brought another pair of scales from her car and I had to step on both pairs (one foot on each) I was mortified :eek: Anyway it wasn't long before I just needed the one pair of scales so stick with it.....it will change your life :)

Doodles x

Good for you for deciding to do something about your weight - it'll drop off. You'll have lost stones in a few weeks.
I get weighed at boots but don't know what their scales go up to.
Give them a ring maybe?
Best of luck
x

Hi all

hi hon dont be disheartened,i dont know if this information will help u,but my dad is 26.5 stone,he bought a scales in argos it holds up to 28 stone hope this helps,its great ur jumpin on the lipotrim wagon..good luck

:eek:Lovin the new pic shaz!
Your tum is perfectly flat

Thanks hun....I didn't lose any weight this week, but my tummy seemed to really flatten out! No idea why!! It doesn't quite look the same when I 'm sat down....still have a lovely roll!!

Hello Staypuft and a huge warm welcome to the family (sorry, this expression is to good, had to use it..)

There isn't a lot I can add just congratulations on taking the first step into your new life. It is great. I'm doing CD and it's the best thing I have ever done. You will see results in no time and that's what keeps you going.

Keep coming on here and we're all here to back you up...

Take care

xxx

Back