to refeed or not to refeed?

My wedding is 8 weeks away and im hoping to lose 20lbs at least before then. We go away for a week beginning the evening of the wedding, and I want to have that week off. However I don't like the idea of refeed the week leading up to the wedding cuz wana shift the last bit of weight in the last week. So what's the best plan? Will I pile weight on on my honeymoon if I don't refeed? Or will I get away with eating healthily on honeymoon? Help?!

Simply - Yes you will pile on the weight if you don't re feed. The initial weight loss in LT is because you lose the water that is reatined in the glygogen - this going is what gives you the intital large weight loss. If you don't re feed then this will come on in a day or two in almost the same same way as it went. Don't do it!!

Honey, 1st of all congrats on your impending wedding day and 2nd do not worry, you MUST do the re~feed or like the lovely above says you`ll gain water weight which is just what you want to avoid like the plague. If it gives you any comfort I lost a further 5lb`s on my re~feed week... one thing I did slightly different though is on the days when you introduce potatoes, I only had a 2 tiny ones, and I omitted the bread, sticking to the chicken/turkey and bowl of salad or veg. It worked for me hun..... Please do the re~feed its their for this precise reason.... all the best hun xxxx

Thank you for the advice, refeed seems less daunting if I may still lose weight that week! Can't wait to have to get my dress taken in at the last minute :)

The stress leading up to a wedding usually means you lose extra pounds too. I had to be pinned into my dress on my wedding day, I hadn't even been dieting and had Pizza Hut the night before! Ooohhh where have those days gone? Can't even look at a pizza now without putting weight on! Good luck, I'm sure you'll look fab xx

Back