to remelt the butter

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
*lurks from under the table where she has been hidding for the past few weeks*

decided I best try and log what is waht that way I can be held to account by you all.

Today thus far I have been for a 2 and half hour walk from home to town to do shopping, a mooch around the shops and then walk home.

Not going to log exactly what I eat here.

Made a new mfp account under the name melting_butter so feel free to send me a friend request :)

New start weight is 185lbs and I am aiming to weigh 175lbs on christmas day which is only 24 days away now :eek:

Go you!! If you focus you will do it :) don't let issues make you feel crap! And then eat crap!!

I love Dr phil 7 keys to weight loss!! Have been reading key 3 makes heaps of sense to me "food out of sight" ... Me no eat.. Don't buy it.. Um don't end up eating it!!

I will google the Dr Phil thing n see what I make of it.

Thanks for not giving up on me this past month everyone it does mean a lot to me.

Having a nice dinner tonight of steak n veggies, hungry now but know il want a snack later if i eat now so will resist going near the kitchen for now

x

I think yesterday now (thursday) was a good day a decent walk n 7minutes on the excersize bike

Ate well but not to excess or risk mr tango man

Plan for today (friday) sleep as its 2:12am then have a light breakfast, walk to the swimming pool. Swim for a hour n then walk home. Have some lunch. Drink plenty of water. Then a chicken stir fry in the evening and another 2 songs worth of cycling on the excersize bike,

Lets hope i stick to that :). If you spot me on here n iv not been for a swim please kick my butt :)

X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Feeling blah hence the negativity in red in my signature i added last night

Planning a nice salad with lettuce, yellow pepper, cucumber and fresh salmon for this evening

Making carrot red lentil and sweede with a dash of lime and chilli soup
Steamy windows n superb aroma wafting around the house ;)
Now to hope Mr Butter will help me eat / drink it or il have a sore belly!!

It was rather yummy even if the freezer pissed me off n trapped my thumb resulting me kicking it and a bag of frozen sweetcorn escaping and spilling all over teh floor!! x

4.2lbs loss tjis week *happy dance*

Thanks hun im stunned x

90 length swim this afternoon in about 2 hours, rather chuffed as that is the 2nd one in a couple of days, walked there n back, on the way back took a detour to go get Mr Butter some chinese pakchoi n pork buns whcih I have managed to resist despite them smelling so damn good as they cooked!!!

I will melt, aiming to melt at least 2lbs this week fingers x I will make it!!

x

Had another hours swim And tonight mr Butter informed me "you look less wide!?!" wtf!!!

butter_on_toast said:
Had another hours swim And tonight mr Butter informed me "you look less wide!?!" wtf!!!

Aren't men so eloquent! Back handed comment are just so great!! Put a positive spin on it! It was the thought that counted :)

Back