To stop or not to stop

oxoxallyoxox

Okay - I have been receiving a lot of compliments of late (some snide ones too) and people keep saying that my belly is just the result of having a baby and i need to get rid of that myself (excercise:eek:) So im wondering should these be my last few days??

Im thinking of making a deal with myself if I only lose 1 or 2lb this week then ill come off it and do refeed because its pointless me not eating when I could prob lose that on maintanence. But if I lose 4+lb then ill stay on it for another week

Or do you think that should be the other way round

Personally i dont yet feel comfy in myself - still have this big belly, but I am starting to come around to the idea of losing the last 7/8lb myself..

I would love some opinions

Hi hun i would say the other way round! If you lose 4lb then great refeed if you are ready! I still have areas that i want to lose from and sometimes feel really fat but i keep telling myself im not fat my bmi is 23! What im getting at hun is that its def exercise thats needed esp after having kids. when i do crunches a lot my tum is flat but when i ease off its rounded again! Exercise hun..but stop when youre ready xxx

10.3 seems a sensible weight for your height and one you could maintain - if your weightloss has slowed down and you are doing it 100% your body may be telling you that its enough and exercise may be the only way to spot lose - have you read the link re Nicktastics slendertone pants - they seem to work wonders - but I think you may have answered your own question - you know you !!! good luck with your decision x

if ur happy stop thats what matters.. i stopped when i was happy not when i had reached my ideal weight

Blondie you look fab honey well done xx

ah thanks i wont be able to leave the room.. my head will be soo big hahahahaha lookin at old pics there im sooo not goin back there

Yeah exactly i think we all feel the same..good job! xx

Hiya Ally, I think a few of us at the moment can relate to where your coming from including myself, I too am not 100% happy yet with my physique. I also cant wait to eat real food again so its a hole new mind game for me as it was in the beginning. Personally Im just going to sit it out for at least a couple of weeks and look at the situation again. At the end of the day pet what ever decision you make it will be the right one and we will all stand behind you xx

Thanks guys xxx

I think ill wait until Thurs weigh in and see what I lose and decide then and there if I want to do another week

The end of Lipotrim is really one hell of a mind game. Not like at the start where you go with the flow - lipotrim is like a security blanket - and then you are faced with when to stop

I suppose I had it in my head that by the time my time was up I would have this wonderful body but I dont - and where everyone else see's a some toning up - I see this massive (double) belly

Okay - I have been receiving a lot of compliments of late (some snide ones too) and people keep saying that my belly is just the result of having a baby and i need to get rid of that myself (excercise:eek:) So im wondering should these be my last few days??

Im thinking of making a deal with myself if I only lose 1 or 2lb this week then ill come off it and do refeed because its pointless me not eating when I could prob lose that on maintanence. But if I lose 4+lb then ill stay on it for another week

Or do you think that should be the other way round

Personally i dont yet feel comfy in myself - still have this big belly, but I am starting to come around to the idea of losing the last 7/8lb myself..

I would love some opinions
I would personally stay with LT until i reach my goal! But that is just me xxx you have to decide whats best for you xx Good luck

See how you get on on Thursday hun, decide then I think, your weight now seems perfect, maybe it is just exercise at this point. One thing I do know is that you will be great on re-feed because of all the research you have done. Best of luck, whatever you decide!!

Back