To those who remember SlendaBlenda

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi,

I do not know if there is still anyone here who was active on the forum at the same time that SlendaBlenda was - she and i did Lighterlife together in 2008 and each lost 10 stone.

Debbie was an active participant on Minimins as was I, and she was known by many as an inspiration.

That is why I wanted to come on, and pass on the sad news that Debbie lost her battle with Breast Cancer on Easter Monday this year.

She was a personal friend of mine - she was an inspiration to many - she was a wonderful woman who fought the disease bravely, with dignity and honour.

I will miss her very very much.

RIP Debbie. I am so sad you have left us.

DebbieTrend.jpg

Yes I remember, I am sorry for that news

I remember her too :( so sad

Aw this is so sad :( I am so sorry to hear this news and for your loss BL, I remember Debbie dearly, she gave me such lovely support when I did LL in 2008, as did your lovely self!!.....RIP Debbie xxxx

I am so very sorry to hear that Debbie passed away. She was such an inspiration.

RIP Debbie

I miss her so much. I think of her often, and feel so sad that she is gone. I miss our coffees and chats in her garden, and her wicked sense of humour and huge supportive shoulders. She was really my only friend here in the UK - so really feel lonesome without her. She was so happy with her weight loss and really enjoying life as a slim woman - it was not fair. :(

Aw this is so sad :( I am so sorry to hear this news and for your loss BL, I remember Debbie dearly, she gave me such lovely support when I did LL in 2008, as did your lovely self!!.....RIP Debbie xxxx
Hi Sarah-Louise - nice to see you again. :) xxx

Oh how sad - I've literally just come on here when I got the message that minimins was back - Debbie was such a inspiration ( as were you) back when I did LL. in fact i'd just searched her up before I searched for you...and I'm very sad to hear this news. I hope you are keeping well xx

She really was Andy. I miss her terribly. I think of her all the time and wish I could go have tea with her in her garden and revel in our new found slimness like we used to do. We shared our once in a life time success - it was a special time. I wish she were still here. :( :( :(

I saw this quite a while ago.. but by the time I came MiniMins had closed and I couldn't comment.

All my best to her family, she was a wonderful person, always supportive and kind. An inspiration to many, including myself. I am sorry you lost a close friend.

I hope you are well BL. x

:(

Helllllo ladies - I see some faimliar faces!! Minerva - how are you? Lucy - I hope you are well! Thank you Miss Ama.

I still cannot believe Debs is gone. I really get lonesome for her. I have not made many friends living here in the UK, so losing her was huge. SHe has left a big hole in my heart. She was an amazing woman and a good friend.

Oh how Sad :-( she was amazing such a huge inspiration!

Back