• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

to weigh or not to weigh?

MrsEdz

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 14st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(9.87%)
It is my first week on SW and I have stuck to it religiously... it also appears to be near time of the month... so do I weigh in tomorrow and risk being despondant cos I've not lost or heaven forbid put on! or be chicken & just leave it til next week?

Whadda ya reckon?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
go for it, it will all even out in the long run any way xxx

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
agree with rainbow n willkat - go and weigh! You will be ok
xxx

MrsEdz

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 14st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(9.87%)
okaaaayy.... will take a deep breath & go for it..

If you're on the south coast.. listen for the wail of despair tomorrow!!!:D

S: 11st4lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st7lb(4.43%)
yer deffo go! i had four meals out this week and still lost 1lb if u dont go u will always use the excuse not to go! always go even if u dont feel like it i really didnt want to go this week but soooooooooo glad i did

hi im new to this website i have been on a diet for a year this month and have lost 11 stone hasnt been easy and have struggled. i was always big and 2years ago had a baby and got bigger my top weight was 21stone and now am ten stone i have loads of loose skin and i hate it i train everyday and eat health

congratulations to all the people on here that has lost weight i am still losing weight so any one with advice about my stomach i would appricate it and any one thats want to chat im here

flipflop

Just follow the plan
S: 20st7lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st3lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 2st9lb(12.89%)
Wow Zoe, thats a massive loss. Did you just do Slimming World? Any before and after pics for motivation?