Toastie

*angela*

Silver Member
I was a bit bad yday... Had a toastie for my lunch as i went out and not sure what to syn it as so any ideas? 2 slices of brown bread, ham, cheese+tomato?

Sent from my iPhone

I was a bit bad yday... Had a toastie for my lunch as i went out and not sure what to syn it as so any ideas? 2 slices of brown bread, ham, cheese+tomato?

Sent from my iPhone

Hi there

Had u had ur HEXs by that point? If not then u could have had bread as HExB & cheese as HExA, jst syn the spread. Maybe a bit late now tho. Not sure on the syns 4 items individually tho!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No way of knowing for sure sorry - brown bread is not a healthy extra so that would be about 4 or 5 syns per slice depending on whether it was medium or thick. Same with cheese as you can't say how much was on it it, probably a lot more than a healthy extra though plus any spread that used. You are probably talking about 20ish syns but thats very rough xx

I'd already had my porridge oats that morning... Normally when out for lunch I go for a baked potato but yday I just didn't fancy it... Extra gym class this week to hopefully make up the damage :) x

Sent from my iPhone

Back