Today = day one......done!!

JodyP

Hi, I'm new to this diet and site but after reading A LOT of threads seemed the way to go!
First day is nearly done and I feel fine, apart from dreading having soup!
Any one any suggestions on how to improve the tomato and basil soup?
When will it really get hard? I'm trying to 'prepare'!!
Whats the average monthly weight loss?

A little bit of chilli or mixed herbs. Make it a bit thinner n treat it like a cup of soup!

I find week 3 the hardest. Although the ultimate hardest is the first week!! Average is 14lbs but you can get more in your first month! X

thanks time2go...il try both of them to try and help it down!! I'm sure an average of a stone a month will spur me on!
Well done on your weight loss so far...brilliant
How have you found you are energy wise? Despite my need for weight loss, I normally attend spinning/kettlebells 6 times a week and don't really want it to suffer!

My weight loss journey is quite broken lol came off this for my wedding and have put on a stone... Competely my fault! Restarted last Wednesday n have lost 12lbs :) always a help!

How much do u want to lose? X

I would recommend slowing down for a couple of weeks till u get into the swing of it. You will not need to do the exercise to help weight loss! Some people feel it actually hinders it x

Thanks for the advice with the exercise, planned on having a few days off until I get used to things!
Hoping to lose 55lb in total, but ideally want to go down 2 dress sizes. Got a wedding abroad with couples mid august so really hoping to lose for then...never been in a bikini so its a major step especially to be next to my 8st friends!!x

Can't get any of the soups down...gutted!!!:yuk:
gonna have to see about selling them on and just order the porridge which i love!! day two is not going well:help2:

Jody I only have thin friends too, I usually look/feel like the hulk next to them ha ha

I gave up with the soups on day 2, I stick to shakes and bars which I mix with Tesco ultra slim bars.

If you hate them don't suffer with them xx

I've just put half of them on ebay, yet to try the others but not looking forward to it. Gonna stick to what I like.
Was close to throwing in the towel before and now toying with the idea of 2 bars and a low-carb meal!! hoping to get out of this rut soon!!
What are the tesco bars like Sammy? x

The ultra slim bars r the best! Very tasty! X

The Tesco bars are like a treat. I love them :)

definitely going to try them!! feel better now at the end of day 2. still contemplating two exante and a low carb/low calorie meal....hopefully wake up with better attitude!!

Day 3 was the hardest for me. I kept thinking about my goals and how I'd feel if I caved into my cravings. Keep your fluid intake up and fight through the hard times. The results are worth it and come sooner than you think. Good luck!

thank you stepz!thats what i keep thinking...the end result!never been in a bikini before and will have to mid august so...stick at it!looks like we have similar starting weight and targets...good luck!

hi I'm still sticking at it but i'm still hungry!really think i should go to working solution to try and keep energy up to do my exercise!but want the best results.can't decide!still don't like the soups though,need to get to tesco for these bars.x

JodyP said:
hi I'm still sticking at it but i'm still hungry!really think i should go to working solution to try and keep energy up to do my exercise!but want the best results.can't decide!still don't like the soups though,need to get to tesco for these bars.x

I only like the vegetable soup but do like the shakes and the tesco bars.

I'm always feeling hungry, don't get the same symptoms as others do when in ketosis. Don't feel cold either. Just get insomnia but full of energy x I think we all have different symptoms x

Ultra slim bars ??? They allowed i not seen them.x

Im confused...just looked at the biggest loser and ultraslim bars. They have loads of carbs won't they take u out of ketosis? x

No they're pretty much the same as Exante ones

Back