Total Solution Today has been a challenge!

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Day 31 of TS nearly over, and boy will I be glad as today has been so, so hard.

I have just wanted to eat all day. It has been a learning curve for me as I am not hungry but my sister crashed her car (she is ok) and my best pal underwent a big op. I have been up since the crack of dawn cleaning, washing and keeping busy but the bread and chocolate in the kitchen have been calling to me all day. When stressed I obviously just want to reach for the carbs. I am sooooo determined not to cheat as my first weigh in this week of 30lbs in four weeks was great for me. It is the only thing keeping me focused.

Sorry for the rant but thought it might help getting it out. :-( xx

Aww well done for sticking with it :D sounds v stressful! Tomorrow is a new day, hope its abit easier for you :) And 30lbs in 4 weeks is amazing! :) Haha everyone needs a rant every so often :D

Hope today is a better day for you a huge well done on the 30lb weight loss in a month that is super.

WOW, so much weight loss is fantastic! A massive well done for not caving in, just thing 2 big massive stresses in a day and you stayed focused, so that provs you can do this to the end. Briliant, what an inspiration. Well done.
Julia

My craving when on a diet (and always actually lol) is fish and chips, lots of salt and vinegar and batter, at the beach.

What did my mam want to do today? Yeah, fish and chips at the beach. She said she wouldn't go coz she would feel terrible eating them in front of me, but I can't stop others eating can I? So off we went to the beach, freezing cold, snowing, windy and my mam and daughter had fish and chips. Nearly killed me lol

Thanks everyone. Got a really good sleep last night so motivation back 100% today.......nearing the end of week five. Never, ever thought I would stick to it! X

You've done amazing hunny keep it up :D I'm on 17lbs in four weeks oweing to my enormous blip on Friday :'(

shellreed2011 said:
You've done amazing hunny keep it up :D I'm on 17lbs in four weeks oweing to my enormous blip on Friday :'(

Thanks Shell! 17lbs is fantastic. How are you doing after Friday, I have actually been thinking about you over the weekend and hope your back on track.

Come on Wales - one point in it! Xx

I'm back on track hunny and swearing like mad at the tv I have decided that priestland needs shooting! Lol

shellreed2011 said:
I'm back on track hunny and swearing like mad at the tv I have decided that priestland needs shooting! Lol

Lol! Keep shouting n swearing! x

We won!!! What a game! Never mind eating I couldn't swallow now my throat is so sore!!

A new day tomorrow and a new week. Yes, have made it through 3 weeks, 3/4 of way to my mini goal of a month. Thanks to all of you for your motivation and determination.

Back