Today I feel.... bleurrgh!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 22 May 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

I think I am on the highs and lows, but its funny. Usually I would want to eat, but I don't want to...
    I just feel bloody miserable... :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Hi Nicky
    Sorry to hear that your not feeling so good, please take it from me it does get better, were all here for you to scream and shout at if that helps, stay positive you will soon see the results not only on the scales but the tape measure as well.
    how long have you been on CD it is hard in the beggining but stick with it, it is so worth it.

Last edited: 22 May 2007

CLUCKS Full Member

Oh don't be miserable........ At least the suns shining..... I know how you feel though hun! I've felt really really low for the past 3 months, so anyone having a bad day I sympathise with them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    You will get through this, we have all been through it.
  6. spooky

spooky Banned

Thanks guys, its day 9 for me now.
    I have been burying myself in housework to try and lift my mood, to see stuff looking good helps...:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.