Today I have lost 100lbs!

trudyc

Gold Member
Never did I believe when I first started Dukan at the end of August last year that I would be writing that I am 100lbs lighter today! SOOOOO happy - still a way to go on my journey but happy doesn't begin to describe it.........:D:D:D

Wow a nice feat, enjoy it and as you note, you has further to travel. Look forward to hearing about you on that journey. Well Well Done. A massive task to shake/shred/lose a 100lbs, I knows that. So Keep it lit, best wishes

fantastic... well done... now go pick up 100lbs and carry it around :p

wow thats brilliant!:) well done.xx

I thought I was a bit ambitious hoping to lose 100lbs in a year. youve just inspired me to proove it.

What an amazing achievement. You must be so proud of yourself. Such an inspiration, thank you and huge well done xx

That's fantastic, well done, a whopping achievement!! :)

That's pretty amazing Trudy, you should be really proud of yourself. Hope you've got an non-food treat planned.

WOOP WOOP, WAY TO GO TRUDY!!
:bliss::banana dancer: :party0011:

Trudy I'm so pleased for you :) you've done amazingly well not only with losing the weight but sticking to dukan for all this time...you truly are inspirational and should be extremely proud of yourself xxx

Trudy my hero, your loss is fantastic you are an inspiration to all of us on the Dukan diet....with not only your weight loss but your words of advice born from expirence xxx and fab recipie ideas xxx keep going to that winning post xxx

Back