Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Today I will mostly be doing...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BlackRose, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I think I'm down a whole kilo from yesterday!!! I know my scales are tripe but they still give an indication -I was 85 kgs last night and I was 84kgs this mornings after morning peepee!!!

So I am going to be stripping the living room walls. Sanding down skirting and door frames. AND... a pile of ironing so so big I am actually afraid of even beginning!

So even if my scales were a bit up the left -by this evening, what with my shakes and tons of water and all my activity (which is rare) I wont be a far cry off the 84kgs I'm a reckoning!

BRING AWN THE PAIINN!!! giggedy giggedy goo!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol ur off ya head! do you wanna come and decorate for me?

4. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ooooh, brill! Wish I had a bit of your excess energy! :wave_cry:
    I'm still on refeed following a wedding, and I'm off to Dublin tomorrow for a reunion for the weekend. Back on good old LT on Monday morning and I'm glad to do it (it's a bit scary in the world of eating, but I've lost 2 and a half pounds since last WI!) :bliss:
    Keep it up, you're doing great xxxx

5. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    :p
    Certainly -once i'm done here I shall don my cape and fly off on yet another decorating mission!! ;) ;)

believe me when I say I could sooo be doing without it -but busy hands means less time to think about eating! :D

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes

Excess energy?! LMAO
    This is fear induced delirium girl! lol

Go you for losing a further 2.5 lbs -excellent!

How long will you be in Dublin? I LOVE Dublin!

7. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    We fly at 3pm tomorrow and back again on Sunday evening at 8pm, so a nice long time there.
    May not recognise some of them , it's been a long time since we were students, but thank God I've dropped some weight, I was a size 12-14 way back when!!
    In an 18 or 16 at the mo, so not TOO bad.
    Next time we meet I'll be in a 12 !!!

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    you'll be fine and you will look gorgeous! Did you go to uni in Dublin then? No point in my recommending places then -oh I'm just so jealous! lol

9. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No, not Dublin, Liverpool. We're all nurses and one of them lives in Ireland and one in the Isle of Man. The other 6 of us live in and around Liverpool (Wigan, N Wales etc) so we thought Dublin would be central and a fabbo place as well!
    Can't wait, will have to go easy on the food/drink though, coz getting back into it next week'll be harder if I overdo it (plus, I like to think I've got a bit of control now too!!) xx

10. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I should think you've proven that already! Dublin should be safe enough to find places to eat, if you're planning on an atkins type diet. I was there in August -not dieting of course sob sob -if you can The Gin Palace has a tapas bar with nice salads and the food was nice. Its not fancy, just a bar really, but really nice.

And whatever you do, stay away from Butlers chocolate cafes/shops. Oh My word! lol

ENJOY AND RELAX! You'll be able to pick things right up again no sweat.

I want to go to Liverpool too lol -OH is Everton crazy so I'm sure he'll get me over one day -even if it is to go to Goodison Park lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.