Today I'm 22 years younger!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judimac, 21 June 2009.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

We got a Wii yesterday, and my Wiifit age came out as 70! (I'm 58! shock horror!) Anyway instead of watching tv last night we played around on all the games (OH VERY competitive!). He's rubbish at skiing! I clocked up 46 mins! Anyway I took the body test this morning, my balance is much better and now I'm 48! How sad am I? But it's such FUN!
  2. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

lol well done you, for a minute i thought it was your 22nd birthday xx
  3. Bex_2601

Bex_2601 Well-Known Member

My wii fit is best investment for years, try and do 20 mins every morning. Oh and be careful, the step is addictive! I'm 26 at the moment. Hasn't changed since we brought it. Doh!
  4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

We haven't got one but they sound real fun, any chance I could become a teenager again if I tried realy hard on one (49 at present) Enjoy xx
  5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Happy Birthday Judi, have a wonderful and special day today, best wishes to you.
  6. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Well done Judi :D I remember when I first stepped on my Dads one about a year ago.....58! And I was 25 at the time! I shall have to try it again, or invest in one...yay! :D